From Tar Valon Library
|Location||New Jersey, USA|
|Join Date||September 12, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 12, 2005
- Joined Tower: May 18, 2006
- Raised Accepted: August 22, 2006
- Aspired White:
- Raised Aes Sedai: February 20, 2007
- Technology and Media Forum Moderator: July 1, 2008 - January 1, 2009
- Heart of the White Ajah: July 1, 2008 - December 31, 2008
- Sitter in the Hall for the White Ajah: January 1, 2008 - July 1, 2008
- Library Editor
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
Chria al'Diene, Senior Member Interview, February 14, 2008
- Why did you choose White?
The group was very welcoming, and I have never seen anything from them other than caring and support. White is Home.
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
Somewhat. I can be logicky and uncaring to the point of ignoring other people's feelings when it comes to following rules, but I'm also a big softy and will go out of my way to help them, as well.
- Are you like a rock and have a serene face all the time?
Ha. No. I am usually the first to panic and stress.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I enjoyed myself. :D
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
2 years and 1 month *blink*
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Um...I save post counts by lurking?
- How did you get to read the Series?
Audible.com suggested the books in their sci-fi/fantasy section, so I downloaded the first audiobook. And then I drank the special kool-aid.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Melina, Gray Sedai. :D
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Mat and Tuon. Just cause I like the interaction between them.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've went camping last year with Branwyn and her husband, and then to the Pennsylvania Renn Faire. I went to D*Con this year. Good times. It's amazing to finally meet people in person, and see how similar/different they are to their online personas. And yes, everyone really is that huggy and snuggly in real life.
- What kind of music do you like?
- cheese* Mostly anything other than hiphop or rap.
- What are your favorite movies?
Labyrinth, Princess Bride, anything by Miyazaki, I dunno.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Um. I went to Japan for an exchange program after taking 1 semester of Japanese. I could just about say "Where's the bathroom?" Oh, and I could ask what I was eating. I might not have understood it, but I could ask it, dammit.
- What job do you have?
I am the lead cashier at an Apple store. :D
- Do you have a pet?
I have a cat named Julie who lives with my parents, a betta fish named Fish, and a ferret named Annabelle. (Or Annie, or Stinky...)
- What languages do you speak?
Sukoshi nihongo o hanashimasu. >_> That means I speak a little Japanese. I've forgotten most of it since I graduated college, I'm afraid. And I took French in high school, but that's gone, too. :(
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be an art teacher. I remember that.
- Randland or our world?
Randland. I have always wanted to be able to use magic. And yes, the Power is magic. :P
- Candles or lamps?
Candles all the way