From Tar Valon Library
|Affiliation||San d'ma Shadar|
|Join Date||January 4, 2006|
|Bonded to||Badria Aidan|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 4, 2006
- Joined Tower: April 16, 2006
- Raised Soldier: August 24, 2006
- Raised Gaidin: March 26, 2009
- Most likely to wake up and find a dead hooker covered in pie with them - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2009
- Most Likely to be Captain of the Failboat - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
- Gray Warder most likely to cause his Aes Sedai to roll her eyes - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
- The Man you want in your Naughty Drawer - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
October 7, 2011
- Why did you choose San d'ma Shadar?
I talked with Wil a lot in IRC, which led me to getting to know more of the SDS guys and it just went from there
- Do you fit the San d'ma Shadar stereotype? Do you enjoy the female anatomy and copious amounts of alcohol?
Love the female anatomy, and I enjoy alcohol but haven't consumed copious amounts in a long time
- What male character from the novels do you think would fit best in San d'ma Shadar?
Matrim, he has a way with women that I envy, and started the band of the red hand
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I believe I first started reading it in 2003 and loved it then
- How did you first get into the series?
My aunt sent me the EotW as a christmas present, I didnt read it for a few months as I was into a different series first, but I am glad I did read it eventually.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Bridgette, shes hot as hell
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Lanfear, gorgeous and deadly, what a perfect mix
- Favorite book and scene?
Knife of Dreams, I love the relationship between Tuon and Mat
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Asha'man if I had a choice in the matter, who cares about a little taint if I can obliterate a whole city
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
Oddly enough, I was browsing the web and came across a link about couples who met and got married because of tarvalon.net, I found it kind of silly but was intrigued enough to look up the site. After joining I loved it and most of the people so much that I stayed, though I do have times where I just drop off the map for a couple months into "hibernation" but I always seem to come back.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I work in the IT field, specifically Networking systems administration and cybersecurity.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Gaming, drinking, hanging out with friends
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Big Bang Theory, Dark Knight, Iron Man, V for Vendetta... etc.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
I used to love the Animorphs series and the series of Xanth by Piers Anthony. 1984 is hands down my favorite book, The Power of One is a close second. I also really enjoyed the Harry Potter series and The Hunger Games trilogy. Oh and I can't forget the Inheritance Cycle.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
-I think it was a sports athlete