From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||March 4, 2004|
|Bonded to||Pol Rohanson|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: March 4, 2004
- Joined Tower: July 24, 2004
- Raised Accepted: October 26, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 19, 2005
- Chat Operator: January 1, 2012 - present
- Head of the Yellow Ajah: October 7, 2011 - March 31, 2013
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah: January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah: July 1, 2010 - December 31, 2010
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah: July 1, 2009 - December 31, 2009
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah: July 1, 2007 - December 31, 2007
- Sitter for the Yellow Ajah: July 1, 2005 - June 30, 2006
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2005
- Anniversary Party 2008
- Anniversary Party 2011
- Anniversary Party 2012
- Dragon*Con 2005
- Dragon*Con 2006
- Dragon*Con 2007
- Dragon*Con 2009
- Dragon*Con 2010
- Dragon*Con 2011
- Fall Ball 2011
Senior Member Interview
Khisanth al'Danya, Senior Member Interview, February 15, 2008
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
At Anni party 2005
- Why did you choose Yellow?
They made me feel the most welcome and fit most with who I am in my heart.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
Well there weren't many Yellows featured in the series, and most of the ones that were mentioned were a part of that "Unmentionable Ajah". :look
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
Yes. Healing takes many forms. I do what I can to take care of those I love.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
A little over 3 years now.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Currently I am a member of the Hall. I have served 2 terms in the Hall before now and am part of the Welcoming Committe for D*Con.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I first picked it up in college. I didn't make it through the first book then. Several years later my first sister, Jenarra, talked me into reading it again. I managed to get going with it and finished the existing books at the time before joining the site.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've been to Anni '05 and D*Con for the last 3 years. I thoroughly enjoyed them because I got to see my friends who live away from me. I think that people should try to make it to at least one of our functions. It is a good way to see the bonds that we form and the sense of family and community that results.
- What kind of music do you like?
Mostly hard rock. I'll listen to most anything, but I prefer rock. Disturbed is my fave band.
- What are your favorite movies?
There are way too many to name. :P
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a Paleontologist.
- Min or Aviendha?
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
- Clothing or Make up?
Clothing I need. Make up not as much.