From Tar Valon Library
|Title||Director of Marketing|
|Join Date||October 23, 2003|
|Bonded to||Whil al'Gwin|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: October 23, 2003
- Joined Tower: January 20, 2004
- Raised Accepted: April 30, 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: April 27, 2005
- Director of Marketing: August 15, 2011 - present
- Heart of the Blue Ajah: July 1, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah: January 1, 2011 - July 1, 2011
- Recognitions Coordinator: January 8, 2008 - December 31, 2010
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah: January 1, 2006 - June 30, 2006
- Sitter for the Blue Ajah: June 9, 2005 - December 31, 2005
- Library Articles
- Library Editor
- Amyrlin's Award: Volunteer of the Year 2013
Other Tower Relationships
- First sister to Zashara Da'sainne
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
January 29, 2008
- Why did you choose Blue?
I feel more Blue than anything else, both in terms of the Blue ideals in the books and on this site.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
Somewhat, yes. I am very independent, prefer to choose my own paths and causes, and expect everyone else to help enact my great ideas. (I kid...but only a little.)
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
I plan and problem-solve, anyway. I travel as much as I possibly can.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I was a Citizen when that was a new idea. It was okay. When I decided to join the Tower, I spent as little time as Novice as possible. Being a Blue Accepted was great, and I stayed that way for nearly a year.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I am a cheeky and personable member of my Ajah; I mentor novices and Accepted; I teach classes occasionally; I participate in projects and other site efforts.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was introduced by a family member and by my friend and then-roommate, Katarianna Sedai here at TV.net.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I'm partial to Lan and Mat. I wouldn't say I have a "favorite nation" though.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I attended the Anniversary Party in Corpus Christi, Texas in March of 2006. I had a good time. It was good to see my friends, meet new people, and hang out with members of my Ajah. And go swimming and stay up all night in a giant slumber party atmosphere.
- What kind of music do you like?
Good music. No, seriously. Indie, folk, alt-folk and alt-country indie, various forms of rock, underground hip-hop, classical, old-fashioned R&B and classic blues, good electronic and much more. I prefer vinyl to CD, albums to singles and so forth.
- What are your favorite movies?
There are many, I'm sure. Wet Hot American Summer comes to mind.
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
- What job do you have?
I work in publishing, specifically marketing & communications, currently at a private university.
- Do you have a pet?
Three cats. One day I will have a zoo.
- What languages do you speak?
English, some German, a little Italian.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Many. I think I changed my mind a couple times a year. Oh wait, I still do.
- Moiraine or Siuan?
- Shienar or Saldaea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Books or movies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I call Portland, OR home, and I love it here. I like animals and sweaters and good coffee shops and dancing.