Lireina Dormerus t'al`Bearach
From Tar Valon Library
|Lireina Dormerus t'al`Bearach|
|Title||Keeper in Training|
|Join Date||December 28, 2004|
|Bonded to||Azi al'Thone & Doneavan al'Keavin|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: December 28, 2004
- Joined Tower: January 31, 2005
- Raised Accepted: May 1, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: September 3, 2005
- Keeper in Training: April 1, 2013 - present
- Servants of All Planning Committee member: May 2011 - present
- Tower Gatekeeper: August 4, 2012 - April 1, 2013
- Heart of the Green Ajah: July 11, 2012 - December 31, 2012
- Green Monkey: January 13, 2012 - August 31, 2012
- Sitter of the Green Ajah: November 22, 2011 - December 31, 2011
- Head of the Green Ajah: January 1, 2009 - June 30, 2010
- Heart of the Green Ajah: July 9, 2006 - January 1, 2007
- Sitter of the Green Ajah: July 1, 2007 - January 1, 2008
- Green Ajah Clerk: June 2006- April 2010
- Library Articles
- Azi al'Thone, San d'ma Shadar: February 21, 2012 - present
- Doneavan al'Keavin, San d'ma Shadar: March 4, 2011 - present
- Lugh of the Vanth, Dai M'Hael: September 5, 2009 - November 9, 2011
- Aliyenah M'haldred, Dai M'Hael: October 21, 2005 - June 30, 2010
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2005 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2012 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Dragon*Con 2005 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2005 - Richmond, Virginia, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
January 30th 2008
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I loved it! I had a great time just getting to know people, learning to relax and be myself, and becoming involved in the site.
- Why did you choose Green?
Because I just "fit" with them- the group and its purpose, I mean. I felt the most like myself around them on the boards and in RL, and I've always been one that fights for what is important to me.
- Are you like the Greens in the Books?
To a degree- the same core value of never standing back and doing what it takes to get the job done is common to us both.
- Do you like to party, love men and are you a sucker for fashion and make up?
Yes, yes and no- I love to have fun, and I've always been a "tomboy" at heart, I guess, which is probably why the fashion and makeup thing totally eludes me. :p
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I have two, though both are Raised to Aes Sedai of the Green, I still consider them my Mentees. They are Mai Lei and Cealestis Lumen.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Cadsuane, most definitely, and I do enjoy Altara and Arad Doman.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Several, and I've always had a wonderful time. It's a great way to sit and talk with friends you normally only get to talk to online, and a nice break from "reality". I always look at Tower functions as mini-vacations, and I go to as many as I can attend.
- What kind of music do you like?
Just about anything except country and gangster rap.
- What are your favorite movies?
The Princess Bride, the Shawshank Redemption, Labyrinth, The Boondock Saints, and Willow.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Married a man from halfway across the world. >.>
- What job do you have?
I'm in the IT tech support field- help desk support, call center support, and network administration.
- Do you have a pet?
Several- 4 cats and a dog. My mother, who lives with us, also has a cat, a dog, 5 cockatiels, and 3 fish.
- What languages do you speak?
English, a fair amount of French, and bits and pieces of Japanese, German, Dutch and Arabic.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Several- a vet, a lawyer and a genetic engineer top the list. I was going to go to college for music education, but RL kinda got in the way.
- Elayne or Cadsuane?
- Aiel or Atha'an Miere?
- Winter or summer?
- Day or night?
Depends on what for, and where. Probably day, though.
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 28, live in Michigan, and am married to a fellow Tower member- Jaim al`Bearach. We were married in Feb. 07, and are expecting our first child in Feb 08. I have one son from my previous marriage, who is 10 years old. I've lived in Michigan my whole life, and love to travel, read, listen to all sorts of music, and spend time with my friends. Hoping to get a house soon and maybe even be a stay-home mom if I'm lucky!