MM: Junior Members
Junior Members are those who have been accepted by the Hall for entrance into the Tower. People should be familiar with the information in this section before joining the Tower as a Novice or Recruit
Novices and Recruits
You are now either a Novice or Recruit, depending on which title you wish to use. You may switch titles if you wish, and many people do if they enter the tower as a Novice but aspire to a Company, or enter as a Recruit but aspire to an Ajah, but it is only at Senior Member level where you do not have the choice of title. As a novice or recruit, you will be assigned a Mentor.
At this level, you will receive a page in the Library and a place in the Who's Who and be assigned a Mentor. You should go to the Office of the Mistress/Master of Novices and Recruits where you will be provided with much of the information needed to begin your journey. You should also visit the Dormitory to get your room assignment. You are required to remain at this level for a minimum of twelve (12) weeks, so you should take this time to get to know people in the Gardens, take some classes in the Classroom It is reccomended, but not required that you have finished all fourteen (14) of the main books in the Wheel of Time series. Once you have spent enough time at this level, and are at least 18 years of age, you may apply to be an Accepted or Soldier.
- Mentoring - What is a mentor and how to get one that suits your needs
- Applying to Accepted or Soldier - What do do when you have decided you wish to move to the next level
- Accepted and Soldiers - What is expected at the Accepted or Soldier level
- Contributions - What can count as a raising contribution
- Being Raised to Senior Member - How to be raised to Aes Sedai or Gaidin
- The Hall - the Hall is responsible for deciding if someone should be raised to the next level