From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||June 26, 2004|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: June 26, 2004
- Joined Tower: November 5, 2004
- Raised Accepted: February 12, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: January 19, 2006
- Kytera al'Sauvin
- Elarielle Mandel
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Fall Ball
Senior Member Interview
May 4, 2009
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
Gosh, sometime in 2006, I think?
- Why did you choose Yellow?
I felt most "at home" with the Yellows than in any other Ajah.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
Not really. I'm more of a Blue in the books, but a Yellow on this site.
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
I'm very nuturing, and love to help people.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I ADORED being a citizen and also being a Novice. Those were fun, fun times.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since 2006, I think. Gosh, that's a long time!
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I'm a Yellow Sister.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My cousin recommended it to me, and he bought me the first book. I read a couple pages,lost interest in it... then a few years later, tried to read it again. I loved it.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Not bonded. Don't plan on being bonded any time soon.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I attended one ball a few years ago. It was entertaining. It's neat to put a face to a name!
- What kind of music do you like?
- What are your favorite movies?
Too many to list!
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I have no idea.
- What job do you have?
English teacher and newspaper advisor.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, one dog.
- What languages do you speak?
English and a little French.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a journalist all throughout high school, but decided on teaching instead.
- Min or Aviendha?
Neither. They both are annoying.
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
- Clothing or Make up?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm a teacher, Aes Sedai, Mother, Wife, Daughter, Sister and Friend.