Mirshann Uuranor t'al'Theorem
From Tar Valon Library
|Mirshann Uuranor t'al'Theorem|
|Join Date||January 23, 2007|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 23, 2007
- Joined Tower: June 14, 2007
- Raised Accepted: May 29, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: December 15, 2008
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
February 5, 2009
- Why did you choose Red?
I chose Red because it was where I felt like I could be myself the most without being judged.
- Are you like the Red in the Books?
In some ways, I suppose. I would probably be a lot more like Pevara than Elida though.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Fine. Didn't get into enough trouble. Oh well, it's not my fault nobody could catch me. :halo
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I started the dragon eggs in the sigs thing. :evil
- Should we be scared because you're Red?
- How did you get to read the Series?
My dad and several of my friends had been reading the series, so I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
- If Reds could have bonded, do you think you would have?
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Egwene, after her time with the Aiel Wise Ones and while she is Amyrlin. I don't think I really have a favorite nation.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
A few informal ones. I liked hanging out with the people, but didn't like that there never really seemed to be a plan and it was always kinda disorganized as to what we would be doing.
- What kind of music do you like?
Light, I *hate* this question. You can listen for yourself, if you're really that interested: http://www.effectradio.com/webcastPlaylistShoutcast.htm
- What are your favorite movies?
Whatever sounds good at the time.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I believe that file is still sealed.
- What job do you have?
Professional student/Domestic Engineer
- Do you have a pet?
Two cats, both female. One is black, named "Weeble" and the other is a red tabby named "Red".
- What languages do you speak?
English and gibberish
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Astronaught, ballerina, actress, palentologist, zoologist, firefighter.... Pretty much whatever sounded interesting at the time.
- Elaida or Pevara?
- Shadar Logoth or Manetheren?
- Roses or Lilies?
Either, as long as they're red, white, or black.
- Dogs or cats?
I like all sorts of animals, including dogs, but cats are a favorite.
- A short bio about yourself.
I was born, went to school, graduated, went to college, dropped out, got married, worked at Wal-Mart, got divorced, went back to school, met Oliver, moved from Idaho to Texas, quit Wal-Mart, married Oliver, went back to school with a new major, changed schools, now studying what I want.