From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||April 18, 2004|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 18, 2004
- Joined Tower: December 20, 2004
- Raised Accepted: August 20, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai: April 16, 2007
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
February 14, 2008
- What is your Tower name?
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the White Ajah?
I forget, exactly... the beginning of the summer?
- Why did you choose White?
I chose White because I felt like I belonged here :) There's not much more to it than that. I love what my Ajah stands for and I love my Sisters.
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
In a way, yes. I love puzzles and I work out all my problems logically. I think of every possible solution and take the one I think would work best. I'm not cold and distant like a lot of the book Whites though ;)
- Are you like a rock and have a serene face all the time?
Definitely not! What's the fun in that?
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I loved being a Citizen :) I didn't spend much time as a Novice, and I loves being Accepted (even though I was Accepted for a loooooong time) because that's when I met my Ajah :)
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Um... I think I joined in July 2004?
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I admit I'm not much of a contributor - I lurk a lot :look
- How did you get to read the Series?
My mom read all the books, and got me into them :)
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I'm not bonded :(
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I don't have one :( I'd like to, but I don't have enough time and I can't guarantee that I'll be around when they might need me.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I'd have to say it's a toss up between Min and Aviendha. I like Andor and the Aiel.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
No :( None have come close enough to home, and I'm always at university or busy with work.
- What kind of music do you like?
Pretty much anything, from George Canyon and Alan Jackson right through to Marilyn Manson and Nine Inch Nails. No rap or hardcore heavy metal though :P
- What are your favorite movies?
Waaaay too many! But The Lord of the Rings, Pretty Woman and Aladdin are at the top of the list.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Honestly... I haven't done much :P
- What job do you have?
I'm in the Canadian Forces. I'm a Reconaissance soldier in the Army.
- Do you have a pet?
I have a dog, Sam, and I used to have a cat, Rosie, named after the characters from Lord of the Rings :P
- What languages do you speak?
English is my first language, I speak French fluently and I know some very basic German.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I think I wanted to be everything at one point or another :P For a while though I wanted to be a veternarian or a teacher.
- Randland or our world?
They both have their upsides and downsides ;)
- Alviarin or Seaine?
- Books or movies?
Books when I have time :) But lately I've seen a lot of movies, as I do so much reading for school that I don't feel like reading any other time :P
- Candles or lamps?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm a 19 year old student in my second year at the University of New Brunswick in Canada. I joined the Canadian Forces almost 2 years ago and that takes up a lot of my time... I can't wait til school starts so I can officially move away from home, start my career and get married, in that order :) I love military history and plan on majoring in it in school. And... I'm a pretty boring person :look