From Tar Valon Library
|Title||Director of Membership|
|Join Date||October 28, 2006|
|Bonded to||Adoen Calloden|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 27, 2006
- Joined Tower: January 22, 2007
- Raised Accepted: October 18, 2007
- Aspired Yellow:
- Raised Aes Sedai: June 29, 2008
- Director of Membership: September 12, 2012 - Present
- THE Tea Brewer: July 2, 2012 - October 7, 2012
- Sitter for the the Yellow Ajah:
- Spring 2012
- Spring 2010
- Head of the Yellow Ajah: March 30, 2010 - October 7, 2011
- Library Editor: January 2007
- Research Committee Member: June 16, 2007 - April 27, 2009
- Sunshine: March 16, 2008 - July 2009
- Article Editor: April 27, 2009 - March 30, 2010
- Junior Archivist: June 1, 2009 - October 2009
- Heart of the Yellow Ajah:
- February 1, 2009 - October 22, 2009
- December 20, 2009 - March 30, 2010
- THE Tea Brewer: November 11, 2009 - March 30, 2010
- Gleemen Guild Mistress: March 3, 2010 - May 4, 2010
- Assistant Head of the Food Committee for Euro Party Post 2009
- Library Editor
- Aes Sedai Most Representative of Her Ajah - 2011
- Spirit of Feast of Lights - 2011
- Volunteer of the Year - 2012
- Member You'd Most Like to Meet In-Real-Life - 2012
- Friendliest Member - 2013
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Winter Euro Party 2008 - Slindon, UK
- Winter Euro Party 2009 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Winter Euro Party 2010 - Much Menlock, Shropshire, UK
- Euro Party 2011 - Much Menlock, Shropshire, UK
Senior Member Interview
February 5, 2009
- Why did you choose Yellow?
I chose Yellow because I felt that I was truly allowed to be myself. I connected with the people in the Ajah, and found that I shared a lot of their opinions and natures, and loved the fact that it was a small, close-knit place.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
Yes, I think I am. I look at Nynaeve in particular, and feel that we're pretty similar. I'm quite stubborn sometimes, and want things to go right, but I tend not to give up until I know I have to.
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
Yes I do. To both. Healing, in so many different ways is a passion for me. Even if it's just making people smile I know that it's a start.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I felt good at each stage of my journey. I wanted to savour the experiences I gained at each level, and make sure I was completely ready to move on.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Umm... about 2 and a half years I think..
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I write articles for the library, and send a welcome to the new Novices from the Yellow Ajah.
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend of mine I met on a different site told me about the books. He shared with me this site, and I really felt as though the Series helped me here.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I have to say that would be Nynaeve. I admire her spirit.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I've been to smaller functions, but was also at the Winter Europarty 2008. I've had so much fun while I was there, because it's difficult for me to be at social gatherings, and I've always felt so welcome. It's not for everyone, but I think that meeting people off the site can be just as important.
- What kind of music do you like?
All types. Mostly symphonic rock, but also classical, opera, show tunes, metal... it really does vary. I don't particularly like rap though.
- What are your favorite movies?
Star Wars, The Green Mile, Edward Scissorhands, any Disney film....
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I do a lot of those.. too many to pick one.
- What job do you have?
I'm an editor.
- Do you have a pet?
One cat, called Dane
- What languages do you speak?
English, mostly. Some Italian, Arabic and Latin. A tiny bit of Japanese, Spanish and German..but nothing to really make a good conversation out of.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to write... so I am.
- Min or Aviendha?
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
- Clothing or Make up?
Can't I say both?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 25, and mother to a 4 year old boy who's well on the way to having his own Destruction Derby by the time he's 6. I'm an editor.. just with a law degree. Go figure :P Mostly, I like to think rather than write, so talking about myself is hard unless I'm asked... ... and I'm a Yellow because it fits me. My personality and my beliefs all tell me that my friends make it truly my home.