From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||August 18, 2007|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 18, 2007
- Joined Tower: October 18, 2007
- Raised Accepted: April 18, 2008
- Aspired to the Gray Ajah: June 2, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 7, 2008
- Heart of the Gray Ajah: January 1, 2012 - June 30, 2012
- Sitter of the Gray Ajah: January 1, 2011 - June 30, 2011
- Heart of the Gray Ajah: March 29, 2009 - August 30, 2009
- Most Optimistic - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
- The Woman you Want in your Wheelbarrow - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2011
- The Unsung Gray Award - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2012
- Gray Guide
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
May 4 2009
- Why did you choose Gray?
I chose Gray because it's were I felt the most accepted and needed. It felt like home.
- Are you like the Grays in the Books?
I am actually. I have always been the mediator between friends' arguments. Sometimes people come to me to ask me for advice on a situation. Usually my advice is pretty blunt and straight forward much like I've always thought a Gray's might be.
- Do you love politics and do you like to discuss a lot?
I don't keep track of politics really...maybe I should, but it's not at the top of my list of things to do!
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I absolutely loved being a JM. I was always excited to meet new people and work to the next level.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I began in high school. I was a bit of a nerd and went to the library and picked the biggest book there was and read it. I absolutely loved it and read through book 4. Later, I rediscovered the series in college and finally read until book 11.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite character is Nynavene!
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I attended D*Con in 2008. It was fun, but a bit overwhelming! I would say that if you're going to a function like D*Con where tv isn't the only group attending, go with somebody you know and try to get to know the people that are going to be at the event before time.
- What kind of music do you like?
I listen to everything from classical to rock. It really depends on my mood.
- What job do you have?
I am a middle school mathematics teacher.
- Do you have a pet?
I have a dachshund named Joshua. He is 13!!!
- What languages do you speak?
English and some Spanish
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I have always wanted to be a teacher. I first wanted to teach music, then science, then Spanish, then finally math!
- Lanfear or Moghedien?
Lanfear all the way!
- Seanchan or Shara?
Seanchan (Don't know much about the Shara...but the Seanchan are really interesting!)
- Candles or lamps?
- Party or lounging at home?
loungig at home
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 23 years old. I live in south Alabama with my husband Robert and dog Joshua. I'm currently working on my Master's degree in mathematics education as well as teaching math at a local high school. I am blessed to be able to do something that I really love.
TV.net is my way to unwind from the day. It's relaxing to come home and just check the boards. :)