Fal Dara (TV Series)
Author: Imzadi Hopewind
WARNING! The next sections contain spoilers for the Wheel of Time television series.
- Appearance - Episode 7 and 8 in season 1.
City Lay Out and Buildings
- Fal Dara Waygate - It lay just outside the city. In the middle of a vast plain of stones and dirt.
- Fal Dara Palace - Where Lord Agelmar rules with all of his warriors.
- Min's Bar - A bar in the city, where Min works. A smoky, run-down watering hole filled with drunk, loud, working-class residents of Fal Dara.
People and customs
A militaristic and uncommonly patriarchal city, the Shienaran city of Fal Dara is known for the ferocity of its warriors. Fal Dara's keep is more a fortress than it is a palace, built for strength more than beauty.
People we meet in Fal Dara:
- Lord Agelmar - Lord of Fal Dara
- Lady Amalisa - Sister of Lord Agelmar, also trained in the White Tower and know a little how to use the Power.
- Uno Nomesta - A soldier that swears a lot.
- Lord Yakota - A soldier
- Min Farshaw - Run a bar in Fal Dara. She also see pictures in the people's aura.
- Zahir - Foster father of Lan, a Malkier soldier that run away with Lan when he was a baby when Malkier was overrun by the Blight.
- Lan grew up in Fal Dara after escaping Malkier.
- The Horn of Valere was hidden in the city.