Satrim is an Aes Sedai of the Red Ajah
|Join Date||April 28, 2015|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 28, 2015
- Joined Tower: June 12, 2015
- Raised Soldier: September 15, 2015
- Aspired to the Red Ajah: November 10, 2015
- Raised Aes Sedai: June 6, 2017
- Kassina Tendar, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Ivanor Winshaw, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
July 18, 2017
- Why did you choose Red?
My Sisters accepted me as I am, all of me, no exceptions. And I get a parking space with my name on it.
- Are you like the Red in the Books? Do you dislike men? Are you a driven individual with their own goals in life?
Oh yeah, hate men. Total douchebags. UVLB for life.
- Do you have a favorite Red Ajah character from the novels?
Most of my Sisters share this choice of top book Red: Pevara...? I think that's her name.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
I wouldn't say as soon as I picked up the first book, probably around when Mat was introduced. That was, oooh... Four years ago? Five?
- How did you first get into the series?
Raiding mums bookshelf.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Eeni, meeni, miny... Uno.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Cenn Bui. Not quite a bad guy, but still.
- Favorite book and scene?
The first book, The Eye of The World, will always be my favorite, hooking me into the epic series time and time again. My fave scene though is towards the end, where most of the Nations have massed to face off against the forces of Shadow in the first of the major battles concerning all the Nations under the Light... And Mat still finds time to find a badger and let it loose amongst the ladies tents.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
With the Tinkers probably. I love the thought of constantly being on the move and making music and dancing, especially that special belly dance the young bachelorette Tinkers do.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I found the site because I needed someone to talk to about the books besides my mum.
- What do you do in "real life"?
At the moment I'm an unemployed teenager, but I aspire to someday join the Australian Defence Force or maybe own a self-sufficient homestead. I guess I'll make it up as I go.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Bushcraft and wilderness survival, shoddy self-taught archery, Fish keeping, all sorts of things. I've even tried my hand at lock-picking and blacksmithing.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Metal, EDM, Hardstyle, Country, pretty much anything up-beat and full of energy.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Alone, an epic survival show that I can't get enough of, Titan A.E., DOCTOR WHO!!!! Um... Yeah, I like british comedies a lot too.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
The Last Dragon Chronicles by Chris D'lacey, any of Mark Lawrence's books and ALL of Matthew Reilleys books.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to fly Spit Fires. I didn't really understand that we weren't using those anymore when I was younger.