Author: Estyrien al'Halien A similar entry appears in the Wheel of Time Companion confirming the information available in the main story arc.
She has red hair and grey eyes; she is slender (Template:LoC).
- 999 NE: Estair is given the day off when the Wise Ones meet to discuss the Aes Sedai (Template:LoC).
- 999 NE: Estair witnesses Egwene repaying her toh to the Wise Ones and apprentices she lied to (Template:LoC).
- Estair is serious and seems to hunt for rules to obey (Template:LoC).
- Estair believes that Rand is more than a chief of chiefs, speaking of him with such reverence that Egwene would not be surprised to see her don the siswai'aman headband (Template:LoC).
- Estair claimed that Egwene had no toh towards her when she revealed that she was not an Aes Sedai (Template:LoC).
"It never ceased to amaze Egwene that Sorilea should have an apprentice who was full of fun, while Aeron, pleasant and smiling, with never a cross word, had one who seemed to hunt for rules to obey." Egwene about Surandha and Estair (Lord of Chaos, Chapter 27)
"Surandha immediately tackled Estair over how she was ever going to deal with a hold chief, much less a sept or clan chief, if she did not realise that a man did not stop being a man just because he led, while Estair maintained stoutly that the Car'a'carn was different." (Lord of Chaos, Chapter 27).