From Tar Valon Library
Author: Estyrien al'Halien
Gabrelle was one of the fifty-one sisters sent to destroy the Black Tower. She was caught by the Asha'man and bonded by Logain. She decided to sleep with him to gain more information to help her escape (WH, Prologue). When she and Toveine learned that Logain was to leave the Black Tower, Gabrelle convinced him to let the two sisters go with him (CoT, Prologue). They Travelled to Cairhien to collect the Warders of the sisters with Rand. From the Warders they leaned where Rand was and Travelled to Tear (CoT, Ch. 24). Once there, Logain threw his lot in with Rand and Gabrelle was forced to do the same (KoD, Ch. 19).
Gabrelle has green eyes and an upturned nose. She is tall (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle travels to the Black Tower in the hope of destroying it (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle is captured and bonded by Logain (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle talks to Toveine about her relationship with Logain (WH, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle goes for a ride in the woods with Logain and Toveine (CoT, Prologue).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle Travels to Cairhien and then to Tear so that Logain can talk to Rand (CoT, Ch. 24).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle fights against Shadowspawn when they attack Algarin's manor in Tear (KoD, Ch. 19).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle, the other Aes Sedai and the Asha'man incinerate the dead Trollocs and Myrddraal (KoD, Ch. 20).
- 1000 NE: Gabrelle is part of the army that Rand has gathered in case he is attacked when he meets with the "Daughter of the Nine Moons" (KoD, Ch. 27).
- Gabrelle studies the Asha'man as if she intends to write a book about them (WH, Prologue).
- Gabrelle likes to ride through the woods near the Black Tower (CoT, Prologue).
- The bond between Gabrelle and Logain requires her to obey him. Gabrelle tries to control what feelings slip through the bond to Logain (CoT, Prologue).
- Gabrelle and Toveine are not friends (CoT, Prologue).
- When Gabrelle is near Logain, he forgets about Toveine (CoT, Prologue).
"Toveine, it took me two days to decide I should "surrender" to his lusts, as you put it. I feel lucky it only required four to convince him to let me. You Reds might not be aware, but men love to talk and gossip. All you need do is listen, or even pretend to, and a man will tell you his whole life." (Gabrelle to Toveine about Logain; Winter's Heart, Prologue).
"It was almost laughable. The man held her prisoner, yet he was ready to do violence to defend her reputation?" (Gabrelle about Logain; Crossroads of Twilight, Prologue).