From Tar Valon Library
|Join Date||May 11, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: May 11, 2005
- Joined Tower: July 3, 2006
- Raised Accepted: November 9, 2006
- Aspired Gray : December 6, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 22, 2008
- Gray Ajah Member of the Month April 2009
- The Gray you will Never Forget Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
- Gray Guide
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Winter Euro Party 2010 - Much Menlock, Shropshire, UK
Senior Member Interview, January 3, 2010
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah?
Some time about 2 years ago... no good with dates sorry.
- Why did you choose Gray?
I chose gray because i always thought that if i was in the books i would be gray and so guested with them first. I met up with grays before any other people from the site and loved those i met. I got the home feeling guesting with the grays that i didnt get anywhere else. I was gray, always have been and always will be.
- Are you like the Grays in the Books?
In some ways i am like the grays in the books. I'm not always a mediator when it comes to personal arguments and those between family and friends but i'd one day like to work for the EU or UN to work on relations between countries.
- Do you love politics and do you like to discuss a lot?
I do love politics althought since i left college i've not had much of a chance to discuss it. But at college political philosophy was one of my favorite subjects and i still like to watch anything on tv that is political.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
As a citizen i was very quite. This is the only forum i have ever been an active member of so i wasnt very sure what to expect and how exactly to make friends with people i couldn't see. As a novice i began to post more an as an accepted i grew extreemly confident and really came into my own. I enjoyed my time as accepted the most :)
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Over 4 years.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I try to be welcoming to new members and help out within the ajah wherever i'm needed. I have been sitter for my ajah and hope to hold other possitions in the future.
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend of a friend heard i loved lord of the rings and told me about WOT.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My mentee is Vallen and has just aspired yellow. She is a lovely lady who has 4 childern and gave me great advise when i found out i was pregnant.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite charector has always been Perrin but i Mat grew on me alot over the last few books and now they are pretty much equal. My favorite nation is probably the boarderlands because i love their culture and belief in duty.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have met up with many people from the site but i will be attending my first RL function in April at winter Euro. Its about time!
- What kind of music do you like?
Dance, RnB and some Pop.
- What job do you have?
I'm a full time mum at the moment but hopefully one day i'll work in some kind of international organisation where i can use the spanish that i plan on learing soon... lol
- Do you have a pet?
No but i love cats.
- What languages do you speak?
English and a little spanish.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a doctor so i could work in the third world.
- Lanfear or Moghedien?
Lanfear but Semnirhage was always my favorite villan, she's just so good at pure evil.
- Seanchan or Shara?
They are both crazy cultures but i think i'd go for Seanshan.
- Candles or lamps?
- Party or lounging at home?
Party every time!
- A short bio about yourself.
My real name is Chanel, i am 20 and live in Northampton, England. I have a 4 month old daughter called Nyneave :)