|Join Date||August 31, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: August 31, 2005
- Joined Tower: May 17, 2006
- Raised Accepted: August 21, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai: February 21, 2007
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
February 14, 2008
- What is your Tower name?
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the White Ajah?
- Why did you choose White?
I know this is a really, really cliched answer, but I honestly just felt at home with the Whites. They are my Sisters and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
In some respects, yes. In the books, the Whites are portrayed as logical. I am definitely logical. However, they are also depicted as being cold and unfeeling. I don't feel that that applies to me at all.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
As a Citizen, I'll admit that I did not know that many people. I found it difficult to break into the established groups. Once I finally became a Novice it became a lot easier. My roommate and I became really close, and we traveled the ranks from Novice, to Accepted, to Aspirant, to Aes Sedai together.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since August 2005. So a little over two years.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I also belong to other fan sites. A friend of mine on another site recommended these books, and this site. She is actually one of my Sisters now.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Tough choice. My answer changes every time I am asked this question. I'm rather fond of Moiraine, at the moment.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get to any RL functions.
- What kind of music do you like?
I listen to just about everything except rap and hip-hop. Right now my favorite is alternative.
- What are your favorite movies?
This changes depending on my mood. On my dorm-room bookshelf is Proof, The Devil Wears Prada, Center Stage, and Pride and Prejudice (Keira Knightley), but I also love the original Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Ghostbusters, the Princess Bride, and many others.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I like to think that I don't do crazy/stupid things. This is not to say that I haven't. Just that I don't remember/won't admit to them.
- What job do you have?
I'm a student.
- Do you have a pet?
I have two golden retrievers: Tribble and Honey.
- What languages do you speak?
English, Spanish, and Hebrew.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I went through a series of different ideas. The most prevalent was a doctor like my parents (and I'm actually on the right track to do this). Other options I went through were actress, writer, and architect.
- Randland or our world?
Our world. As much fun as Randland would be, I'm not sure I could function without my computer, honestly.
- Alviarin or Seaine?
- Books or movies?
Books. I seem to be completely unable to even watch a movie without reading a book.
- A short bio about yourself.
I am a 20-year-old college student studying statistics. I grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio with an older brother, younger sister, and two dogs. When I'm not doing homework, I can usually be found reading, writing, or spending time with friends.