From Tar Valon Library
The Dragon Reborn
- Darkhounds chasing him; he never saw them, but he could hear their howling.
- Fades, and Gray Men. A tall, slender man flashed into them again and again, in richly embroidered coat and boots with gold fringe; most of the time he held what seemed to be a sword, shining like the sun, and laughed triumphantly.
- Sometimes the man sat on a throne, and kings and queens groveled before him. These felt strange, as if they were not really his dreams at all
- Mat, rattling a dice cup. His opponent stared at Mat with eyes of fire. Mat did not seem to see the man, but Perrin knew him. "Mat!" he shouted. "It's Ba'alzamon! Light, Mat, you're dicing with Ba'alzamon!" Mat made his toss, and as the dice spun, the vision faded, and the dark place was dry mountains again.
- Egwene and Nynaeve and Elayne stood looking at a huge metal cage, with a raised door held on a heavy spring. They stepped in and reached up together to loose the catch. The barred door snapped down behind them. A woman with her hair in braids laughed at them, and another woman all in white laughed at her.
The Shadow Rising
- Rand stood amid swirling stormwinds, laughing wildly, even madly, arms upraised, and on the winds rode small shapes, gold-and-scarlet, like the strange figure on the Dragon banner; hidden eyes watched Rand, and there was no telling whether he knew it.
- Nynaeve and Elayne stalked cautiously through a demented landscape of twisted, shadowed buildings, hunting some dangerous beast. Perrin could not have said how he knew it was dangerous, but he did.
- Mat, standing where a road forked ahead of him. He flipped a coin, started down one branch, and suddenly was wearing a wide-brimmed hat and walking with a staff bearing a short sword blade.
- Egwene and a woman with long white hair were staring at him in surprise while behind them the White Tower crumbled stone by stone (TSR, Ch. 28).
- Egwene stood among a crowd of women, fear in her eyes; slowly the women knelt around her. Nynaeve was one of them, and he believed he saw Elayne's red-gold hair.
- Mat stood naked and bound, snarling; an odd spear with a black shaft had been thrust across his back behind his elbows, and a silver medallion, a foxhead, hung on his chest.
- Perrin thought it was Rand. He wore rags and a rough cloak, and a bandage covered his eyes.
- Mat stood there. He was fighting against himself, a dozen different men wearing his face, all dressed in different types of fine clothing. Mat spun his spear, and never saw the shadowy figure creeping behind him, bearing a bloody knife.(ToM, Ch. 4)
- He saw sheep, suddenly, running in a flock toward the woods. Wolves chased them, and a terrible beast waited in the woods, unseen. He was there, in that dream, he sensed. But who was he chasing, and why? Something looked wrong with those wolves.(ToM, Ch. 4)
- Faile, Grady, Elyas, Gaul ... all walked toward a cliff, followed by thousands of others.(ToM, Ch. 4)