Author: Zashara Da'sainne
Seta Zarbey is a sul'dam of the Seanchan. She has yellow hair and blue eyes and is about Nynaeve's size (TGH, Ch. 45). She is a pale woman (WH, Ch. 30).
Seta was captured by Nynaeve, Min, and Elayne in Falme. The two accepted found out that the a'dam worked on the sul'dam (TGH, Ch. 45) and used Seta to get into the damane quarters to free Egwene (TGH, Ch. 46). Seta is left collared and found by another sul'dam Alwhin (WH, Ch. 20).
In Ebou Dar, Seta is blackmailed into joining Mat's escape party (WH, Ch. 30). She controls the a'dam of Edesina (WH, Ch. 31). Seta shares a wagon with the other sul'dam and Aes Sedai when they travel with Valan Luca's Circus (CoT, Ch. 3).
- Seta is in Falme as a sul'dam with the Corenne (TGH, Ch. 45)
- She is captured by Nynaeve, Min, and Elayne and collared (TGH, Ch. 45)
- Seta is used bye Nynaeve, Min, and Elayne to get into the damane quarters (TGH, Ch. 46)
- Seta is left collared in the damane quarters in Falme (TGH, Ch. 46)
- Seta ends up in Ebou Dar (WH, Ch. 20)
- Egeanin blackmails Seta into joining Mat's escape party (WH, Ch. 30)
- Seta controls the a'dam of Edesina as they are leaving Tarasin Palace (WH, Ch. 31)
- Seta and Renna offer to collar the Aes Sedai that Mat saved to make them behave properly (CoT, Ch. 3)
- After being questioned by Mat about why the Aes Sedai are leaving the wagons, Seta offers to gather information about Mat. (CoT, Ch. 28)
- Seta, along with Bethamin, is watching Edesina as she walks in Jurador (CoT, Ch. 29)
"We could listen in the towns and villages where we stop, too, my Lord. The girls can be shifty, but you can trust us." (Crossroads of Twilight, Chapter 28)