Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Tion is a Wise One of the Shaido Aiel. She is stout and a head shorter than Someryn with a round face and gay eyes (ACoS, Prologue; TPoD, Ch. 11).
- Although she is not directly mentioned, she is one of the thirteen Wise Ones who murdered Desaine (LoC, Ch. 53). She is, however, mentioned when Sevanna recalls seeing Rand beaten by the Aes Sedai (ACoS, Prologue).
- She stays with Sevanna during the battle at Dumai's Wells (ACoS, Prologue).
- Two days after the battle, she and the other Wise Ones activate the call box "Caddar" (Sammael) had given Sevanna to call him (ACoS, Ch. 20).
- She reached the decision with the other Wise Ones that Sevanna is to have Therava as her advisor (TPoD, Ch. 11).
- After the Wise Ones question a Seanchan soldier, they make Galina swear to obey them, Sevanna and Therava most of all (TPoD, Ch. 11).
"They are right to fear," she said in a stony voice. "I am afraid, and take no shame in it. The Seanchan are many if they are no more than took Amador, and we are few. You have your sept around you, Sevanna, but where is my sept? Your wetlander friend Caddar and his tame Aes Sedai sent us through his holes in the air to die." (Tion about the Shaido; The Path of Daggers, Chapter 11)