|Join Date||September 6, 2006|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 6, 2006
- Joined Tower: October 29, 2006
- Raised Accepted: February 1, 2007
- Aspired to the White Ajah:
- Raised Aes Sedai: June 22, 2007
- Members' Choice Award: Prettiest Avatar - 2008
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Tower Sworn Interview
February 14, 2008
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the White Ajah?
Ummm...End of May 2007 I believe..not sure of the exact date though.
- Why did you choose White?
It felt like home to me.
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
Nope, not at all.
- Are you like a rock and have a serene face all the time?
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Being a citizen was kind of confusing for me. I couldn't wait to be a novice and so on.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since September 18 of 2006. So just over a year now.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Help keep up the spam :D
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend of mine from about 10 years ago recommended it to me.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
no one, don't plan on bonding anyone.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My mentee was Liana Ceana of the Yellows and then Natalya Laragan (sp?) of the Whites
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I always like Moraine and the Aiel
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Haven't attended, and probably won't attend any.
- What kind of music do you like?
Pretty much anything as long as it's decent.
- What are your favorite movies?
Gladiator, 300, Kingdom of Heaven, The Notebook..there are many others.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I'm either rather boring and never done anything or I can't remember.
- What job do you have?
I am a full time Mom
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, we have two pets. Guinea pigs named Kita and Minnie.
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Randland or our world?
our world, Randland is too warped for me.
- Books or movies?
- Candles or lamps?
depends on what I'm doing
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 33, and a stay at home Mom to two kids ages 4 and 3. Hobbies are reading and cooking.