The Costume Team is responsible for creating community guidelines and how-to guides for Wheel of Time cosplay, shawl tutorials, etc.
Department: Department of Events and Conferences
Position Level: Staff
Rotation: Non-rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Staff Merit
Chain of Command
The Costume Team reports directly to the Director of Events and Conferences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating content (e.g. how-to guides for shawls/the Flame, etc)
- Moderating the threads
- Encouraging user-based content
- Helping define the structure and priorities of this developing area
- A minimum of 3-5 hours per week would be a rough guideline at this time, but it may change in the future.
- The workload may vary throughout the year, depending on factors such as real life events, TV show releases, etc.
- Any level of membership
- Have been a member of TarValon.Net for a minimum of 6 months
- At minimum, an intermediate skill level in at least one of the various handicrafts listed (sewing, crocheting, knitting, designing, etc)
- Enthusiasm and creativity!
The position was first advertised July 13, 2020.