Director of Outreach
The Director of Outreach oversees our community's philanthropic endeavors. They are responsible for the Robert Jordan Memorial Scholarship, the annual fundraiser, and smaller-scale activities through our Servant of All team.
Position Level: Executive
Rotation: Non-rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Executive Merit
The Director of Outreach can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chain of Command
The Director of Outreach reports directly to the Keeper.
The Servant of All Coordinator report directly to the Director.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the training of admins and staff within your department
- Plan and execute the philanthropic efforts of our community
- Keep track of progress during fundraisers and drives, and communicate standings to the community of TarValon.Net on a regular basis during these events
- Keep in regular contact with the Keeper and Amyrlin via the boards and email (or Discord, if that is mutually agreed upon)
- Work with various Departments to promote and achieve philanthropic events within and outside of our community
- Be available and prioritize attending quarterly executive meetings
- Be flexible and able to handle/work around emergencies
- This position should take 5-10 hours weekly outside of scheduled events.
- Meet one of the following:
- Be a Tower Sworn for 1+ years, or
- Be a member of at least 1+ years with a year of relevant experience in a similar role here or elsewhere
- Be in good standing
- Be knowledgeable and/or willing to learn about philanthropic/charitable organizations and endeavors
- Be hardworking, creative, and a driven self-starter. A lot of the work in this position revolves around coming up with new ideas and enacting your vision.
- Be able to adhere to a set schedule with firm deadlines; this position oversees our annual fundraiser, the Robert Jordan Memorial Scholarship, and other time-sensitive endeavors.
- Be tactful and exercise discretion
- Be able to collaborate with other Executives
- Must be able to access TarValon.Net (at least boards, Discord also appreciated) on a regular basis
- Have a passion for philanthropic events in our community! Dream big, and realize those dreams!
Directors of the Department of Outreach
- Faeril Munlear: March 3, 2022 - present