Human Resources Project Manager
This was a staff position in the Department of Administration
Department: Department of Administration
Position Level: Staff
Rotation: Non Rotating
Merit Eligibility: Staff Merit
Chain of Command
The Human Resources Project Manager reported to the Director of Administration
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring the hr@ email.
- Assisting with the HR/Job Forum. Specific actions include fielding requests, moderation of the forum, and providing HR perspective and advice.
- Assisting with HR related activities, such as resume and cover letter review.
- Processing of regular reviews for nonExecs where the position is held 18 months or more. Assisting with Exec annual reviews.
- Participate on Annual Report and Membership Survey projects as desired or as needed basis.
- Other duties as needed.
- Be proficient with Google suite of products
- Be self sufficient, proactive, detail oriented, and communicative
- Have 5 hours a week to devote to position (more as deadlines get close)
- Stay in the position a minimum of 1 year
- Have a college degree
- Have HR experience and professional attitude
- Be a SM and be in good standing
The position has been vacant since April, 2011 and became redundant when the Department of Administration was dissolved.