Liandra da Miere
|Liandra da Miere|
|Join Date||April 2003|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: 25 April 2003
- Joined Tower: 15 July 2003
- Raised Accepted: 22 December 2004
- Raised Aes Sedai: 1 February 2007
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Tower Sworn Interview
February 15 2008
- What is your Tower name?
Liandra Da Miere
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah?
february 1st 2007
- Why did you choose Yellow?
I was originally not even considering the yellow ajah. But around the time when I was made accepted back in 2004 I was going trough some stuff and the yellows got to show me exactely what kind of people they were. On top of that, my mentor was Faylinn Sedai of the yellow ajah and she had gradually made me think about the yellow ajah a bit more. And so I decided that the yellow ajah was for me after a lot of time and consideration.
- Are you like the Yellows in the Books?
Not really. My main focus is not on healing people like the book yellows do, but on being a good friend and a listening ear to all those around me.
- Do you care for people and love to heal things?
I most definetly care a lot about other people and want to be there for them and help them as much as I can. I care for all living things and personally think that all life is worth the same.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
As a citizen I went to school and me and a friend of mine spent all our time here on Tv.net during classes and so had a lot of time to spend online. Then school was over and I had much les time online, so much chaned when I became a novice. That is part of the reason why I was a novice for so long. Then, as accepted, I got much more time again and I had a ton of fun with lots of friends.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I first joined the site back in april 2003
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Not much and I feel really bad about it, but I go to school again now and don't feel like I have enough time to spend on other things that I want to do. I would like to say that I will be better one day, but that I cannot promise.
- How did you get to read the Series?
It was a summer a long time ago and I were leaving on a car trip with my mom and needed something to read. So I went by the local book store and found this book that looked interesting enough. The stupid thing is that it was the first part of book four, in norwegian. But I read it, felt I had lost a whole lot, but when I had first started, I stuck by it. So I read the first to sixth book in norwegian before taking a rather long break. Then I burrowed it in english again one day, and that is when I really fell in love with the series.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
No mentee yet, need to have more time first...
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I have allways loved faile myself, becouse she is such a strong woman and there is just something about her. I also just love Aviendha, but not so much in the last books. My favorite nation must be Andor, the way they run the country there allways just facinated me...
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have not attended any, but I would love to one day when I have the money.
- What kind of music do you like?
hard to say, a little bit of everything.
- What are your favorite movies?
Pride and prejudice, the BBC series, the sixth sence, pirates of the carribean, mostly everything...
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I can't really think of anything. gods I am dull...
- What job do you have?
I'm still a student, but when I am finished I will be working at the norwegian version of a kindergarden with children from 1 to6 years.
- Do you have a pet?
Not really, but I used to have a sheep that I called my own and raised from a lamb, but my uncle killed her (slaughtered her when she was 4 years old). They still have sheep there at my grandmothers farm, but I do not get attached. Another uncle has a dog that I take for long walks when I can, but I'm allergic so...
- What languages do you speak?
Norwegian and English. went to school to try to learn french three years, but it didn't stick.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Author, and still do.
- Min or Aviendha?
- Sword or Spear?
- Candy or Cookies?
Depends on what kind.
- Clothing or Make up?
- A short bio about yourself.
I write, want to be an author and my biggest dream is to by my grandmothers farm that my uncle owns now. That is my home and allways will be, even though it never officially has been my home. I love animals, especially horses, and hope to one day have a farm filled with animals, but never want to have any of them die... I consider myself a strange person and love being strange. I also consider myself to be somewhere under the pagan umbrella. :D