Department: Department of Research and Records
Position Level: Staff
Rotation: Non-rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Staff Merit
For any wrong information about merits (on a Who's Who profile or any merit related page), contact the Awards Historian at email@example.com
Chain of Command
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining all award-related portions of the TarValon.net library, primarily those involving the Merit Badge system, Members' Choice Awards, Amyrlin's Awards and Keeper's Awards.
- Proactively maintains information on merit badges in the TarValon.Net Library. Update after events, raisings, new roles, etc.
- Responsible for checking the merits email, researching the validity of merits claimed, researching merits owed and updating Library pages.
- Responsible for communicating with various departments to verify time served/merits earned.
- Responsible for checking-in with the Director and Archivist periodically.
- Must be a member in good standing of any rank.
- Must know wiki formatting or be willing to learn.
- Must be familiar with spreadsheets or be willing to learn.
- Familiarity with the bylaws, chain of command and administrative structure is very helpful.
- Must posses discretion, as they may have access to information that is not public knowledge.
- Must be willing to spend 2-3 hours a week at this position, although some weeks may require more or less time.
- Xander Silverstar: December 7, 2020 - present