Community Fundraising Coordinator
From Tar Valon Library
This TarValon.Net page is no longer being actively updated.
This was a Staff position in the Department of Philanthropy. It was created after the Philanthropy team began shaping the work some members already put in, into actual official positions.
The email associated with this position was email@example.com, but is no longer in use.
Chain of Command
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main duty of this staff position is to coordinate all revenue-generating projects for the site. This includes our summer fundraiser and fundraising done at events (raffle, da'covale auction, etc).
- This person is responsible for developing, implementing, and promoting all such programs, including handling prizes and assisting the Shatayan in tracking donations.
- This person will also assist the Shatayan in creating and sending end of year tax statements for US donors.
- Attendance at events is not required, but helpful.
This position was created shortly after the formation of the Department of Philanthropy and was transferred when the Department of Community Outreach was created.
It was dissolved after some of its duties were transferred to the newly created Community Care Coordinator position.
Community Fundraising Coordinators
- Tree: February 3, 2010 - June 2, 2012