From Tar Valon Library
Author: Leora Oldessroth
Darl Coplin is a man from the Two Rivers who is a troublemaker (TEotW, Ch. 7). His brother is Hari Coplin (TSR, Ch. 44). Darl has a narrow face and a tight mouth; he is bigger than his brother (TSR, Ch. 45).
- Bran al'Vere suspects that Darl may have scrawled the Dragon's Fang on his door because Bran refused to send Moiraine and Lan out of the village (TEotW, Ch. 7).
- Darl is one of the mob of Emond's Fielders who demand that Moiraine and Lan leave the village, accusing them of being the reason the Trollocs attacked (TEotW, Ch. 9).
- Darl goes along with Luc to tell the Whitecloaks that Emond's Field is closed to them (TSR, Ch. 43).
- Darl claims he fought off Trollocs who were attacking the town but in reality he had mistakenly attacked some Tinkers who were trying to take refuge in Emond's Field (TSR, Ch. 45).
- Darl helps in defending Emond's Field (TSR, Ch. 56).