From Tar Valon Library
(Redirected from MM: Forums FAQ)
As a Visitor, you should have access to the following forums:
- Site Announcements – This is where important announcements can be found.
- Introductions – If you haven’t already, come introduce yourself!
- General (including Frivolous Fun and Mafia) – This is for general discussion topics and games.
- Discussion Halls – Basic access includes Education & Employment, Entertainment, Gaming, Tech Talk, Home and Garden, Health and Fitness, Sports Fanatics, Hand Crafts, and Fine *Arts & Literary Pursuits.
- Servant of All – The latest information on our philanthropic endeavors.
- Graphic Projects and Requests – If you would like to request art from members of the community, like a new signature, this is the place to go.
- Events – This forum and the subforums that go with it are for discussing all of the different types of events hosted by our community and its members.
- The Classroom – A place to learn and teach new things.
- The Head Librarian’s Desk – Information on what is going on in the Library.
- Book Discussion – Including Wheel of Time, the works of Brandon Sanderson, and any other books you’d like to talk about.
- Wheel of Time TV Show – All show-related news is shared here, and this is the place to discuss and theorize about the upcoming show.
- Costume/Cosplay – Discuss Wheel of Time costuming here.
If you decide to become a Citizen of Tar Valon, you will gain the following forums:
- The Blue Cat Inn - a forum just for citizens and our executive team
- City Hall – The Office of the Mayor
- The Olde Warder and Hen – A social forum for members of all ranks except Novices and Recruits.
For further details, see our Posting Guidelines
|< Real Life Events||up||Serving the Community >|