Online Events Graphics Coordinator
The Online Events Graphics Coordinator was an Admin role in the Department of Community Outreach working with and for the Outreach Activities Coordinator and overseeing the OE Graphics team. It ensures all graphics needed for an event are done on time and meet the required graphics specs and standards, as well as helping the OE Graphics team hone their skills.
It is not a role subject to rotation.
Chain of Command
- Actively participate in and oversee the brainstorming and creation of graphics for the four annual freeweeks as well as other events
- Manage the OA Graphics team and communicate with the OAC and/or Director of Community Outreach regarding any suggestions, problems or concerns
- Balance the capabilities and capacities of OA Graphics team members against the graphics workload to ensure everyone is challenged but not overwhelmed
- Ensure graphics are completed by deadline, either by the assigned Graphics team member or an emergency substitute, or finally by the OAGC themself
- Ensure graphics meet the required specs and the desired standards
- Must be a member in good standing.
- Must be willing and able to be available to the members of the OA Graphics team for consultation, training and mentoring in the creation and production of graphics and imagery
- Must be willing to spend approximately 10-15 hours a week on the boards for planning, and more hours as needed during events and freeweeks
- Must have experience and skill with graphics creation, preferrably with Photoshop, Illustrator, GIMP and/or similar software
- Experience within Online Events is a plus but not a necessity
Outreach Activities Graphics Coordinators
- Aldus Tyloredrid: July 14, 2010 - November 10, 2011