Author: Toral Delvar
Paetram Aybara was a boy from Emond's Field, in the Two Rivers region of Andor. His parents are Con and Joslyn Aybara, and his siblings are Perrin, Adora and Deselle. The Aybara family lived on a farm near Emond's Field (TEotW, Ravens Prologue). He was murdered by Padan Fain in a rage when Joslyn insulted him for calling Perrin a Darkfriend. He was nine when he died (TSR, Ch. 29).
- He is a baby when Perrin's parents arrange for him to be apprenticed to Haral Luhhan (TEotW, Ravens Prologue).
- After his parents insult and laugh at Padan Fain for calling Perrin a Darkfriend, Fain kills Perrin's entire family (TSR, Ch. 31).
- Perrin visits the graves of his family (TSR, Ch. 40).
- He always objected to being called the baby (TSR, Ch. 29).
- As Perrin cries out his grief over the death of his family, many memories play through his mind, including one of Paet, wide eyed at a gleeman (TSR, Ch. 30).
- Verin tells Perrin that if there was anything she and Alanna could have done to save his family, they would have done it (TSR, Ch. 31).
- Padan Fain thinks to himself that he should have restrained himself at the Aybara farm (TSR, Ch. 31).
- Perrin thinks to himself that nothing will ever repay for Adora, Deselle and Paet (TSR, Ch. 56).