From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Rodrivar Tihera is the Captain of the Stone, another title for the commander of the Defenders and a very minor noble. He is lean and dark even for a Tairen with a sharp, pointed beard (TPoD, Ch. 21).
He is very punctilious (TPoD, Ch. 21).
- He Travels with Rand and his army to Kabal Deep and when he figures out Rand's plans he has to explain them to Weiramon (TPoD, Ch. 21).
- He does not appreciate fighting against the Seanchan with only six thousand men, because he does not know just how much force the Asha'man represent (TPoD, Ch. 22).
- While the nobles all join Bashere, he and Marcolin stay to the sides (TPoD, Ch. 24).
- When Rodel realises he has been compromised, he tries to give command to Tihera (AMoL, Ch. 31).
- After Rodel's fall, Tihera, Rhuarc and Darlin organise the army in Thakan'dar (AMoL, Ch. 33).
"Tihera and Marcolin kept their horses on the fringes, on opposite sides of the mass of nobles, faces carefully blank; they might be asked for advice, but both knew the final decisions rested with others." (Rand; The Path of Daggers, Chapter 24)