|Join Date||January 11, 2008|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 11, 2008
- Joined Tower: February 17, 2008
- Raised Accepted: June 1, 2008
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: July 15, 2008
- Raised Aes Sedai: March 2, 2009
- Researcher: July 30, 2008 - December 31, 2008
- Elarielle Mandellon, former Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah
Other Tower Relationships
- Real Life mother of Jynaeve Katsaphira, former member
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
March 5, 2009
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the Blue Ajah?
March 2nd 2009
- Why did you choose Blue?
I just felt that this is where I belong. I guested with several of the ajah's and they were all wonderful women, but in the Blue halls I found my home.
- Are you like the Blues in the Books?
I think I am like the blues in the book to a certain extent. I'm not sure I go to the extremes that some of the Blues in the books do, but I do have a way of seeing to it that the things that matter most to me get done.
- Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
I don't plot any more than any other blue does. I love to travel, but my time is limited so I don't get to go to wonderful, exotic places very often.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a citizen went by very quickly, and my time as a Novice wasn't much longer. I think I enjoyed being an Accepted the best because the time spent at this level was longer and I took time to really get to know people here before being raised to Aes Sedai.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
My duties here include being a Researcher for the Library, I'm also a member of the Tailor's guild. I help out in the Blues threads as needed, usually in thining out or documenting specific areas before thining out the unnecessary ones.
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was hooked from the first time I picked up the first book in the series. I would find myself staying up too late, because I just had to find out what would happen next.
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I like Egwene the best. Her character is very much line my own. So, I guess I's have to say that the Two Rivers is also my favorite area...I like small towns.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have never attended a Real Life function. I would like to go to one some time in the future to be able to put real faces with the people on site.
- What kind of music do you like?
I like mostly relaxing music and music with a Celtic flavor.
- What are your favorite movies?
I am an incurable romantic, but I also like adventure movies.
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I was in a professional Circus while attending College
- What job do you have?
I am an executive assistant in my husband's business, but, I also have a design studio at home.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, I have a Shetland Sheepdog - her name is Anya.
- What languages do you speak?
I speak English, a little Spanish, and I know ASL sign language.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I always thought I'd be either a Nurse or a Secretary.
- Moiraine or Siuan?
- Shienar or Saldaea?
- Tea or coffee?
- Books or movies?
Books and Movies