|Join Date||April 26, 2006|
|Bonded to||Do'vran Lehfar|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: April 26, 2006
- Joined Tower: September 24, 2006
- Raised Accepted: January 7, 2007
- Aspired to the Blue Ajah: April 1, 2007
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 25, 2007
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
- Why did you choose Blue?
With the Blues, I found my home. I was drawn to the amazing ladies of the Blue Ajah as a Novice... and as an Accepted beginning my visitations, I learned how wonderful they really were. I feel like Blue is family.. No matter where you go, they're always ready to welcome you back.
- Are you like the Blues in the books? Do you plot and manipulate? Do you travel a lot?
To some extent, yes. I do plot, but I'm not all that manipulative. I also do travel often, especially for work these days.
- Do you have a favorite Blue Ajah character from the novels?
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since around April of 2006.
- How did you first get into the series?
A friend kept harassing me into reading them and I finally gave in.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
- Favorite book and scene?
That's hard to choose!
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
Probably an Aes Sedai. I always wanted to be magical so bad, so that would be the most logical place for me.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
When I started reading the books, I thought the first one was pretty awesome and wanted to find out more about it. I stumbled across TarValon.net during a google search and figured I'd join. I stayed because I loved the people here and made so many friends, and I really loved the forums and wanted to be a real part of them.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Work, mostly. I'm a full-time paralegal/medical NCO for the Army National Guard. I also spend a lot of time with friends when I can.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Shopping! I also enjoy reading, obviously, along with everyone else here. I try to travel as often as I can and love finding new places and restaurants to visit.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Broadway musicals, 80's, classic rock, some oldies, and some newer artists... I just despise almost all things rap and R&B.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Movies: Stardust, Harry Potter, The Hunger Games, anything Disney, P.S. I Love You, just about ANY sappy romantic comedies, etc. Television Shows: Glee, Once Upon A Time, Army Wives, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Awkward., Smash.. I think there's a few others.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
The Hunger Games, Harry Potter, The Southern Vampire Mysteries, almost anything by Dean Koontz, Stephen King or Nicholas Sparks.. Divergent, The Sword of Truth series... I'm currently on a strange young adult fantasy/horror/whatever kick and a huge dystopian novel kick as well.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a concert pianist at first, and then I mostly just wanted to perform with Broadway musicals in the pit orchestras. Somehow, I wound up in the military. Close enough.