Servant of All Coordinator
The Servant of All Coordinator focuses on coordinating small-scale philanthropic endeavors both for our online and local communities.
Position Level: Admin
Department: Department of Outreach
Rotation: Non-rotating position
Merit Eligibility: Administrator Merit
Chain of Command
The Servant of All Coordinator reports to the Director of Outreach.
The Servant of All Team report to the Servant of All Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain existing initiatives such as the Blood Drive.
- Brainstorm, manage, and promote activities within the community that pop-up over time.
- Oversee the Servant of All Team and help keep them active and engaged.
- Track membership participation and/or contributions to philanthropic endeavors.
- Give insight into larger site-wide events within the department, such as brainstorming fundraising initiatives.
- Must stay in contact with the Director of Outreach.
- Must have good interpersonal skills as you will be working directly with members and staff.
- Time commitment will vary week-to-week (5-10 hours per week).
- Timeliness during times of need will be greatly appreciated.
- Be a member in good standing within the Tower for at least 6 months.
- Senior Membership is not required, but doesn't hurt.
- Experience in philanthropic endeavors is a plus.
- A successful candidate will actively want to help others and create opportunities to do so.
The position was announced on August 27, 2012. In May 2020, it was revamped and merged with the Community Care Coordinator position. In March 2022, it was moved from the Department of Community Outreach to the new Department of Outreach after the former was disbanded.
Servant of All Coordinators
- Lilli O'Neeus: June 5, 2020 - present
- Siusane al'Cuyler: September 14, 2012 - May 2018