Board of Directors
TarValon.Net existed as a sole proprietorship until it became a corporation in the state of Alabama, United States, on September 2, 2009. As part of this process, a Board of Directors was established to oversee the corporation.
What Is the Board of Directors?
The Board of Directors is a panel of people who oversee TarValon.Net's operations.
For more information on what the Board of Directors is, what the Board does, how the Board functions, and what the Board's purpose is (among other related topics), please read the Bylaws.
The Purpose of the Board of Directors
To learn why TarValon.Net has a Board of Directors, please read this May 2012 Public Service Announcement.
Board of Directors Members
- Joseph Pistritto: June 2012 - present
- Crystal Dumonceaux: August 2017 - present
- Kristen Bowersox: November 2021 - present
- Brock Baker: November 2021 - present
- Brandy K: November 2021 - present
- Melissa S. Craib Dombrowski: September 2009 - November 2021 (consultant to the board)
- Amanda M. Keen: September 2009 - November 2021
- Elizabeth Beattie: October 2019 - November 2021
- James Beattie: June 2012 - February 2019
- Ashley Morgan: April 2013 - October 2014
- Riley Robinson: May 2010 - October 2012
- Virginia Harmon: September 2009 - May 2010
Current Chairman of the Board
- Crystal Dumonceaux: October 2021 - present
Past Chairmen of the Board
- Amanda M. Keen: April 2020 - October 2021
- Crystal Dumonceaux: March 2019 - April 2020
- Joseph Pistritto: August 2017 - March 2019
- James Beattie: April 2016 - August 2017
- Amanda M. Keen: October 2014 - April 2016
- Ashley Morgan: April 2014 - October 2014
- Joseph Pistritto: April 2013 - April 2014
- Melissa S. Craib Dombrowski: October 2012 - April 2013
- Riley Robinson: April 2012 - October 2012
- Melissa S. Craib Dombrowski: September 2009 - April 2012