|Affiliation||Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb|
|Join Date||September 29, 2004|
|Bonded to||Eniara Kisharad|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 29, 2004
- Joined Tower: January 15, 2005
- Raised Soldier: May 31, 2005
- Raised Gaidin: January 19, 2006
- Warder Councillor for Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb:
- Tar Valon Times Staff
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Comic-Con 2005 - San Diego, California, USA
- JordanCon 2011 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2015 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2017 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2021 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
December 18th 2008
- When were you raised to Gaidin of the Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb?
I dunno, a while ago.
- Why did you choose Mahdi'in d'ma Dieb?
Simply the best outlook on life!
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
It was okay.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
A few years.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
- How did you get to read the Series?
Role playing in the Marine Corps introduced me to the realm
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
None active at the moment :(
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
- What kind of music do you like?
Just about everything
- What are your favorite movies?
not a big movie person...
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
joined the Marine Corps
- What job do you have?
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Asmodean or Sammael?
- Party or lounging at home?
- Tea or coffee?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm a Marine, Green, business minded Christian with a passion for helping people and writing.