|Real Name||Travis Hall|
|Location||Austin, Texas, USA|
|Birthday||December 23, 1983|
|Join Date||December 27, 2005|
|Bonded to||Aria Kakarot and Zashara Sho'am|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: December 27, 2005
- Joined Tower: April 12, 2006
- Raised Soldier: August 1, 2006
- Raised Gaidin: December 9, 2006
- Director of Technology: September 5, 2017 - March 14, 2022
- Master of Chat: January 8, 2014 - October 9, 2020
- Chat Operator: September 20, 2007 - October 5, 2020
- Honour Guard for Dai M'Hael: July 1, 2017 - December 31, 2017
- Department of Technology Staff: March 19, 2016 - September 4, 2017
- Warder Councillor of Dai M'Hael: Fall 2015
- Classroom Teacher
- TV.Net Companies - DM: August 2011 - October 2011
- Captain of Soldiers: August 2, 2010 - December 31, 2011
- Library Editor
- Amyrlin's Award: Philanthropist of the Year - 2019
- Members' Choice Award: Most Discerning Chat Moderator - 2014
- Keeper's Award: Operator of the Year - 2013
- Amyrlin's Award: Philanthropist of the Year - 2010
- Extra Bond
- Bonded to Aria Kakarot, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah: January 1, 2011 - present
- Bonded to Zashara Sho'am, Aes Sedai of Brown Ajah: May 13, 2019 - present
- Neo Stormbringer, former Recruit
- Brienen Ruthegar, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael
- Cuchulain Bragh, former Soldier
- Arazin Dramorgan, Recruit
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Fall Ball 2006 - Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Fall Ball 2007 - Cruise from Los Angeles, California, USA to Ensenada, Mexico
- JordanCon 2013 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2014 - Roswell, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2016 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2017 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2018 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- JordanCon 2022 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
February 15th 2008
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
It fit me the best. I could have fit with any of the groups, for I share traits with all of them, but it was the only group that fit me.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
Fun, though admittedly brief
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I am an operator in #wheel, and I attend as many RL events as possible. I post when it fits, and I try to keep up Mother's spirits as I can :p
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was given book 1 as a present by my parents, in a vain attempt to have to buy books less often.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
I have several. Brienen Ruthegar is my first. The others I mostly took over for a Gaidin heading on ELOA.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Character: Rand. I associate with him.
Nation: Shienar. It has pride, tradition, and a different outlook on things.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
Yes. I love Tower parties. I attend them as often as possible, and host local functions at my home as often as I can. I think people should go to them, because it really solidifies TarValon as a community, instead of a website.
- What kind of music do you like?
All music. Techno / Trance the most though.
- What are your favorite movies?
If it seems really geeky, I probably like it.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
Too many to list, too many with ramifications if revealed. If I come to trust you, you can feel free to ask about them ;)
- What job do you have?
I am a systems / network administrator. I work on expensive computers.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, I have a dog, Lunara, my fiancee has a cat, Kitty, and we have two roommates, Guiyall and Wil.
- What languages do you speak?
English and Bad English (obligatory Fifth Element reference). Though honestly, English and Spanish.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
All sorts. Some form of scientist was prevalent, though.
- Thom or Juilin?
- Sword or Spear?
- Day or night?
- Candy or cookies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am 23, engaged, about to be a father, and I seem to gather a following at whatever I do. I am very open, so if you have any questions, please feel free to ask :)