|Positions in the Department of Community Development
Note: This department was dissolved in April 2011. The Online Events and Tar Valon Times departments now fall under the Department of Community Outreach, while the guilds were dissolved after the 2011 Admin Meeting and replaced with Discussion Forums.
- Guild Leaders
- Online Events Coordinator
- Tar Valon Times Editor
*Previously, this position was held by the Director of the Department of Communications.
- Art Museum Curator
*This position was known as Community Creative Developer during Josef's tenure.
- Manager of Online Services
*At the Admin meeting in 2008, the duties of this position were absorbed back into the Director job description.
- Manager of General Services
*This position was evaluated in Summer 2009, and the duties were absorbed back into the Director job description
- Technical Manager of Tar Valon Radio (Tar Valon Radio Director)
* The duties of this position are now being carried out by the Mistress of Chat.
- Recognitions Coordinator
This position sought to recognize the members of TarValon.Net for their service to the community. Member's Choice Awards and Merit Badges are two ways members are recognized in this way.
- Chat Activities Coordinator
- Philanthropy Coordinator
Online Events Staff
Tar Valon Times Staff
- Assistant Avatar Coordinator
- Assistant Curator for Poetry and Literature
- Assistant Curator for the Visual Arts
- Assistant to the Director of Member Services
*This Position was part of the Department of Membership Services
- Avatar Coordinator
* The duties of this position were temporarily absorbed into the New Member Services Coordinator position.
- Birthday Coordinator
* The duties of this position have been absorbed into the Online Events Coordinator position.
- Mistress of Protocol
Arisaema Draconis: October 21, 2004 - August 5, 2006
- Mistress of Games
- Tree: February 13, 2006 - May 31, 2007
- Member Resource Center Manager
- New Member Services Coordinator
*This role was replaced by a Welcome Committee under the Department of Membership
- Tar Valon Radio Program Manager
Kariada Kunai: March 2004 - August 2004
- Tavern Keepers of the Olde Warder & Hen
Faeril Munlear: October 2003 - date unknown
Atarah al'Norahn: October 2003 - date unknown
- Tavern Keeper of the Wandering Woman
Maryan Tagora: 2003? - 2003?
- Tavern Keeper of the White Crescent
Dralyn Montsier: 2003? - 2003?
Shirlyn Cheade: 2003? - 2003?
*The Tavern Keeper positions were held before the creation of the Department
- Visual Resources Lead
Unknown - July 12, 2007 - unknown
- Department Webmaster/mistress
- Recognitions Coordinator
This position sought to recognise the members of TarValon.Net for their service to the community. Member's Choice Awards and Merit Badges are two ways members are recognised in this way.