From Tar Valon Library
Author: Kyria d'Oreyn
Doressin of House Chuliandred is a Cairhienin nobleman and was a supporter of Colavaere's claim for the Sun Throne (TPoD, Ch. 21). He is bony and wears his hair in the fashion of a Cairhienin soldier (TPoD, Ch. 24).
- He supported Colavaere after the Cairhienin thought that Rand would not return (TPoD, Ch. 21).
- When Rand sends for more forces to join him, Doressin arrives with Amondrid Osiellin and Dalthanes Annallin (TPoD, Ch. 21).
- He rides with Weiramon, Kiril Drapaneos, Bertome, and some other Cairhienin nobles north to fight the final battle against the Seanchan (TPoD, Ch. 24).
- Lord Chuliandred is one of the nobles present when Elayne strips Arymilla, Elenia, and Naean of their titles but is not quick enough to claim one of them (ToM, Ch. 50)
- He is skilled at the Game of Houses (TPoD, Ch. 24).
- He is a boyhood friend of Bertome Saighan (TPoD, Ch. 24).
"You realize the Lord Dragon means us to die?" he whispered, glancing at the column trailing behind them. "Blood and fire, I only listened to Colavaere, but I have known I was a dead man since he killed her." (Doressin concerning Rand's order to fight against the Seanchan; The Path of Daggers, Chapter 24)