|Real Name||Andrew Herrick|
|Location||Fort Worth, Texas, USA|
|Birthday||April 4th, 1985|
|Join Date||December 6, 2004|
|Bonded to||Skaya Tristian|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: December 6, 2004
- Joined Tower: October 6, 2005
- Raised Soldier: March 17, 2006
- Raised Gaidin: June 13, 2007
- The Man you want in your Naughty Drawer - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2010
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Tower Sworn Interview
May 15, 2010
- When were you raised to Gaidin of the Dai M'Hael?
I was raised to DM Gaidin in June of 2007 and in then started lurking lol.
- Why did you choose Dai M'Hael?
Because of my fellow Gaidin there partly. They have a patience and lightheartedness that fits my personality to a T. I also am big about planning ahead and thinking tactically regarding situations much like the Company description, which is what first drew me to look at DM.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
It was quite a lot of fun. I followed in my mentor's footsteps and became one of the male novices. I also had the pleasure of being raised to Soldier at 5th Anniversary, which I will always treasure. I wouldn't give any of it back for the world.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I've been a member of TV for almost 6 years now. Sometimes it seems like just yesterday lol.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
At the moment I add to the lurking gaidin. I would like to become a bigger part of the site though, whether it be helping new members feel welcome or just do what I can to make the site a better place.
- How did you get to read the Series?
My dad brought the abridged audio tapes home and they piqued my curiosity. I ended up buying the books to see what I had missed and was hooked.
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Not yet... though I'm sure it's part of the plan somewhere.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Still haven't taken on that responsibility yet... I should probably get on that...
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
I would have to say Perrin or Thom. I've always felt that, aside from being thinking things through before speaking, I am very similar to Perrin. I like Thom because no matter what he just keeps on going and is a strong man.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have and I love them. It makes the feeling of family that much more real. The more I have gone the more I want to go back. It's a great way to put a face to a name and interact on an entirely different level.
- What kind of music do you like?
I like pretty much every type of music in some variety. I'm probably caught listening to indie rock most of the time, though I do tend to vary with mood.
- What are your favorite movies?
hmmm I would have to say I favorite the Star Wars original trilogy, LoTR, and pretty much every comic book film put out so far.
- What job do you have?
I work as a customer service representative in the mortgage business. I get to explain things like escrow to customers. It's thrilling... if only lol.
- Do you have a pet?
Not as of yet, though I have had my eyes out for one...
- What languages do you speak?
English, though I can speak Spanish like a 3 year old.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a paleontologist. Of course I'm obviously still a kid seeing as I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
- Thom or Juilin?
- Sword or Spear?
That depends on the situation and what I'm having to use it against. Both are good weapons in their own element.
- Day or night?
Im a night owl, though my job likes to tell me differently.
- Candy or cookies?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am a big softy. I'm easy to amuse but I like to have serious conversations as well. I love to help people and I would do anything for a friend. And well I'm hard to explain unless you meet me in person lol.