|Join Date||September 1, 2004|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 1, 2004
- Joined Tower: December 25, 2004
- Raised Accepted: April 22, 2005
- Aspired to the White Ajah:
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 30, 2006
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Senior Member Interview
February 14 2008
- Why did you choose White?
The Whites were great to me. I loved talking to them. The Ajah just felt right.
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
I can be. Sometimes I am cold and logical. I like the philosophy of having everything make sense, but often in my real life I let emotion get the better of me. And, actually, the whites have a very small role to play in the book, so it's harder to compare to them.
- Are you like a rock and have a serene face all the time?
I don't have a serene face all the time, no. But I suppose I can sometimes be like a rock.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
My time as a citizen was great. That was back when we still had apartments in the city and stuff. It was really different. I met so many people and was on here all the time. My time as a novice and an accepted wasn't bad, but it wasn't as fun in comparison. It was also drawn out due to my age.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
Since September of 2004. Over three years now.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Almost nothing, honestly. I'm very inactive and focusing on real life at this point.
- How did you get to read the Series?
It took me almost a year to read it. I started because other people I knew had read it, and I like fantasy.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Favorite character: Nynaeve. Favorite nation: Cairhein
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I haven't attended a formal function, but I have met people in RL who I only know through the site.
- What kind of music do you like?
I like rock and alternative music mostly.
- What are your favorite movies?
American Beauty and Brick.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
I don't think I've ever done anything as crazy or as stupid as I would have liked to, unfortunately.
- What job do you have?
I am a barista and a novelist.
- Do you have a pet?
Yes. A dog.
- What languages do you speak?
English and French.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Randland or our world?
- Alviarin or Seaine?
- Books or movies?
Both. Some stories need to be told in words. Some need to be told through images. That's that.
- Candles or lamps?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'd rather not.