|Join Date||March 12, 2002|
|Bonded to||Val a'Shain and Oddey Bird|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: March 12, 2002
- Joined Tower: March 12, 2002
- Raised Accepted: May 31, 2002
- Raised Aes Sedai: July 20, 2002
- Sitter for the Green Ajah:
- Library Forums Moderator: January 1, 2014 - July 12, 2014
- Herald of the Green Ajah: September 1, 2013 - February 28, 2014
- Director of Community Outreach: October 31, 2011 - June 2, 2012
- Head of the Green Ajah: July 1, 2010 - November 21, 2011
- Heart of the Green Ajah: January 1, 2005 - December 31, 2005
- Constable: August 5, 2003 - January 31, 2004
- Servants of All Planning Committee member: Dates unknown
- Library Editor
- Members' Choice Award: Most representative of Ajah - 2010
- Alanna Award - Annual Green Awards - 2017
- Most Humorous Green Award - Annual Green Awards - 2015
- Alanna Award - Annual Green Awards - 2015
- Green Wisdom Award - Annual Green Awards - 2014
- Alanna Award - Annual Green Awards - 2014
- Alanna Award - Annual Green Awards - 2013
- Elayne Award - Annual Green Awards - 2011
- Green I Would Most Likely Want To Have At My Side At The Last Battle Award - Annual Green Awards - 2010
- Bonded to Val a'Shain, Gaidin of Dai M'Hael: July 28, 2002 - present
- Bonded to Oddey Bird, Gaidin of Val'Cueran: August 24, 2003 - present
- Hylanna Selevare, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Ne'Mireth Delvar, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Mara Jade t'Bayana, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Faylinn Luin, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah
- Xylianna Paladina, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Aglorianna ConDoin, former Novice
- Brynalai Vaanil, former Novice
Other Tower Relationships
- Fall Ball 2004 - Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
- Anniversary Party 2004 - Chicago, Illinois, USA
- Anniversary Party 2010 - Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin, USA
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Fall Ball 2015 - Duluth, Minnesota, USA: Local Liaison
January 1st, 2012
- Why did you choose Green?
Cause I AM Green :) . Its my home and while I could have fit in elsewhere it would have been like a lion wearing a chicken suit to blend in if I had gone anywhere else.
- Are you like the Greens in the books? Do you like to have fun with men? Are you a fierce warrior?
Yes, Yes, and Yes is the short answer to that :)
- Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
Egwene and Cadsuane because both are strong women who do what they have to and are grossly misunderstood.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
since I picked up the first one in 1997
- How did you first get into the series?
It was recommended by a guy I dated way back in 94 and one day I ran across the first one in a used book store. Picked it up and I have been hooked ever since.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
I have many, Egwene and Cadsuane were already mentioned, so I will go with Rand and Siuan
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
I go back and forth on this one. The first 3 books its Lanfear, then its Graendal till you get to the last couple of books where I really appreciated just how evil Semihrage is
- Favorite book and scene?
Favorite book is book 5, my favorite scene... oh man that is asking a lot. Ok, one of my all time favorites is when we first meet Avi in the woods with the girls... or the battle at Dumai's Wells.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
I would be Aes Sedai obviously. Green without question. I would have an obscene amount of Gaidin and kick ass all over the place.
How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member? That is a long story. I will make this brief... I found it through another site called Stonedogs. I joined there and met Eleyan, Moradi, Mari, and a few others. After a month or two I joined and never looked back. That was in March of 2002. i have been one of the most constant members in those 10 years. I have never been gone for more than a few weeks at a time. and only 2 or 3 times. I remain a SM cause this place is my home, and I will always think of my friends here as my family.
- What do you do in "real life"?
Raise my kids, be a wife :)
- Do you have any hobbies?
Yes. Cooking being the easiest one to talk about. That and of course reading :P . I also enjoy politics, movies, music, fundraising, and helping others in general.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Oh lots of different kinds. The only exclusions would be gansgsta rap and country and I even have one or two of those genres in my list somewhere. My favorites are Chevelle, Breaking Benjamin, Korn, Led Zeppelin, Mozart, any 80's pop crap, Pink Floyd, The Stones, Rhianna, so on and so forth.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Wow, ok. Movies; Amadeaus, Super Troopers, Army of Darkness, Princess Bride, Harry Potter series, LotR series, Lost Boys, Zodiac, Pride and Prejudice, Star Wars 4, 5, & 6 TV series; Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Dr. Horrible, Dexter, Game of Thrones, The Vampire Diaries (best eye candy on tv), Lost, Veronica Mars, Star Trek DS9, Rome, The Walking Dead
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
aSoIaF, Dark Rivers of the Heart, The Eagle Has Landed, The Hunger Games series, Harry Potter series, the Vampire Chronicles, The Dragonriders of Pern series
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be an astronomer or a movie star. I know, not very original but the truth.
March 5, 2009
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
Val a'Shain of DM and Oddey Gaidin of VC. Two of the most wonderful guys you will ever encounter.
- What is the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
there isnt enough time or space. I am a pretty quiet person nowadays though, so no worries.
- Do you have a pet?
4 of em. 1 dog, Nani, and 3 cats, Maxito (max for short), Percy Jackson, and Sophie.
- What languages do you speak?
english on a good day
- Winter or summer?
Winter. It suits my temperament
- Day or night?
Night. more soothing
- A short bio about yourself.
My RL name is Jodi, and most call me that on the site. I live in northern Minnesota, and love it. I am happily married and have 3 wonderful kids.