Leala ni al'Dareis t'al'Caleum
|Leala ni al'Dareis t'al'Caleum|
|Title||Tar Valon Times Assistant Editor|
|Join Date||November 21, 2012|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 21, 2012
- Rejoined TarValon.Net: January 24, 2018
- Joined Tower: March 5, 2018
- Raised Accepted: June 10, 2018
- Aspired to the White Ajah: July 21, 2018
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 28, 2018
- Left the White Ajah: November 4, 2021
- City Council Architect: July 19, 2021 - present
- Tar Valon Times Assistant Editor: May 5, 2021 - present
- Tar Valon Times Staff:
- September 29, 2020 - May 4, 2021
- May 10, 2018 - February 7, 2019
- Head of the White Ajah: February 10, 2020 - October 5, 2020
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: December 10, 2019 - June 30, 2020
- Sitter for the White Ajah: Fall 2019 (October 7 - February 20)
- White Ajah Soul: November 19, 2019 - February 18, 2020
- Community Care Coordinator: November 10, 2018 - December 10, 2019
- Heart of the White Ajah: March 18, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- General Forum/ Frivolous Fun Forum Moderator: July 3, 2018 - July 14, 2019
- White Ajah Soul: August 16, 2018 - January 17, 2019
Other Tower Relationships
- Adanys Wynterwulf, former Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Alora Sionn, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Ahmyra al'Ruley, Aspirant of the Green Ajah
- Dar'Jen Ab Owain, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Cattrin al'Modrah, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Seryse ni Cousland, Novice
- Padron Kerenmosa, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
Official Event Attendance
- Fall Ball 2018 - Sleepy Hollow, New York, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Senior Member Interview
November 20, 2018
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since 2001. I was a freshman in high school.
- How did you first get into the series?
A teacher recommended I read Eye of the World for a group project. He said that if I liked Harry Potter, I would like the Wheel of Time. He...was not wrong. Anyway, I was the one in the group given the task of actually reading the book, and everyone else came up with the actual project. A pretty good deal, in my opinion. Even after we gave the project, I was still in the world, so I picked up the Great Hunt afterward.
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
Perrin. Awkward introvert who loves wolves and is confused by people in general. Yup, that’s me.
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Graendal. She’s very comfortable in her skin, and confident in what she does. Not only that, she’s a woman who owns her sexuality, but is incredibly intelligent, and is also seen as incredibly intelligent. That’s really unusual to see in a female villain in this genre, especially in a book series written by a man.
- Favorite book and scene?
The Gathering Storm, when the Wise Ones tell Aviendha she’s ready for her second trip to Rhuidean.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
A Wise One, of course.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I heard of it in other WoT communities. The first time I joined, my life was too chaotic to include TV.net. When I came back, I found a community full of supportive and loving members that were there for each other, no matter how long someone had been there.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I work in Customer Care in a small pharmaceutical company.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Drawing and writing mostly. I love to roleplay Wheel of Time too.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Japanese rock music, also rock music in general. Hamilton. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. Just whatever makes my ADD happy at the time.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Tangled, Brave, Stardust… Don’t make me get started on my favorites in anime, please. That will take forever.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Stardust, Good Omens, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter, Dresden Files
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a teacher, like my mom.