Leala ni al'Dareis t'al'Caleum
|Leala ni al'Dareis t'al'Caleum|
|Title||Online Events Coordinator|
|Join Date||November 21, 2012|
|Bonded to||Ignis al'Caleum & Satara al'Caelahn|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 21, 2012
- Rejoined TarValon.Net: January 24, 2018
- Joined Tower: March 5, 2018
- Raised Accepted: June 10, 2018
- Aspired to the White Ajah: July 21, 2018
- Raised Aes Sedai: October 28, 2018
- Left the White Ajah: November 4, 2021
- Aspired to the Green Ajah: January 28, 2022
- Joined the Green Ajah: June 19, 2022
- Online Events Coordinator: May 6, 2022 - present
- Tar Valon Times Staff:
- Tar Valon Times Staff: May 6, 2022 - June 24, 2022
- September 29, 2020 - May 4, 2021
- May 10, 2018 - February 7, 2019
- Tar Valon Times Assistant Editor: May 5, 2021 - May 6, 2022
- Online Events Team: March 9, 2022 - May 6, 2022
- City Council Architect: July 19, 2021 - January 9, 2022
- Head of the White Ajah: February 10, 2020 - October 5, 2020
- Department of Community Outreach Staff: December 10, 2019 - June 30, 2020
- Sitter for the White Ajah: Fall 2019 (October 7 - February 20)
- White Ajah Soul:
- November 19, 2019 - February 18, 2020
- August 16, 2018 - January 17, 2019
- Community Care Coordinator: November 10, 2018 - December 10, 2019
- Heart of the White Ajah: March 18, 2019 - September 30, 2019
- General Forum/ Frivolous Fun Forum Moderator: July 3, 2018 - July 14, 2019
- Bonded to Ignis al'Caleum, Aes Sedai of the Yellow Ajah: June 20, 2022 - present
- Bonded to Satara al'Caelahn, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: June 24, 2022 - present
Other Tower Relationships
- Adanys Wynterwulf, former Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Alora Sionn, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Ahmyra al'Ruley, Aes Sedai of the Green Ajah
- Dar'Jen Ab Owain, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Cattrin al'Modrah, Aes Sedai of the White Ajah
- Seryse ni Cousland, Accepted
- Padron Kerenmosa, Gaidin of Val'Cueran
- Fall Ball 2018 - Sleepy Hollow, New York, USA
- JordanCon 2019 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Updated June 20, 2022
- Why did you choose Green?
Because we are strong and resilient, and we carry those characteristics with us always...to the point of stubbornness, but eh. I'm stubborn too.
- Are you like the Greens in the books? Do you like to have fun with men? Are you a fierce warrior?
I am an introvert who avoids conflict, so I guess not.
- Do you have a favorite Green Ajah character from the novels?
There are so many, but I'm gonna have to go with either Egwene or Cadsuane, depending on the situation.
- How long have you been a fan of the Wheel of Time series?
Since 2001. I was a freshman in high school!
- How did you first get into the series?
My English teacher suggested I read it for a group project. I did the "hard part" of reading the book, then giving my partners the information to made the project out of. Then, I kept reading...
- Who is your favorite "hero"?
- Favorite bad guy/gal?
Graendal and Asmodean.
- Favorite book and scene?
Favorite book: Gathering Storm.
Favorite scene: The Wise Ones guide Aviendha into realizing she's already a Wise One and is done with her training without directly telling her so.
- If you were set down in Randland, who/what would you see yourself as? An Aes Sedai? Innkeeper? Seanchan Captain?
A Wise One.
- How did you find TarValon.Net and what convinced you to stay and become a Senior Member?
I heard of it in other WoT communities. The first time I joined, my life was too chaotic to include TV.net. When I came back, I found a community full of supportive and loving members that were there for each other, no matter how long someone had been there.
- What do you do in "real life"?
I work in Customer Care in a small pharmaceutical company.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Drawing and writing mostly. I love to roleplay Wheel of Time too.
- What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?
Japanese rock music, also rock music in general. Hamilton. I have a pretty eclectic taste in music. Just whatever makes my ADD happy at the time.
- What are some of your favorite movies / television shows?
Supernatural, Game of Thrones, Tangled, Brave, Stardust… Don’t make me get started on my favorites in anime, please. That will take forever.
- Aside from The Wheel of Time, what are a few of your favorite books/series?
Stardust, Good Omens, A Series of Unfortunate Events, Harry Potter, Dresden Files
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I wanted to be a teacher, like my mom.