This role is the assistant to the Wansho. While the majority of it will be working on the administrative tools of XenForo, other duties may come about based on the knowledge/skill set of the Mason.
Department: Department of Technology
Position Level: Staff
Rotation: Non-rotating position
Merit Eligibility: TBD
Chain of Command
The Mason reports to the Wansho.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Help with maintaining XenForo which may include:
- Assisting with usergroup creation and maintenance
- Assisting with forum maintenance
- Assisting with XenForo upgrades and maintenance
- Whatever else the Wansho throws at them
- Other site projects that come along in the future if the Mason has the required skill set for those projects.
- Must be able to dedicate 5 hours per week to this position, though the specific time needed will fluctuate week to week. May be more with scheduled projects (ie. upgrades, maintenance, etc).
- Must have discretion as you will have access to sensitive information and the administrative part of the site. Failure to do so will be grounds for removal and/or administrative consequences.
- Experience with XenForo is preferred.
- Experience with Linux is not necessary, but preferred.
- Must be active, organized, and able to pay attention to little details.
- Must stay in contact with the Wansho.
- Kerwin Thaumiel: April 29, 2022 - present