The Site Designer is the Web Developer for the site. They are the ones who set up the CSS, etc. for the look, feel and layout of the site. The Site Designer works closely with the Department of Marketing to implement the Department's vision for the site.
Department: Department of Technology
Position Level: Staff
Rotation: Non rotating
Merit Eligibility: Staff Merit
Chain of Command
The Site Designer reports to the Wansho.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Fix/tweak/design our website and forum theme/visuals as needed
- Be available to work on a variety of projects relating to TarValon.Net's visual appearance
- Experience with creating/modifying themes in Xenforo
- Tools and the ability to use them for this job (Photoshop, etc.)
- Graphic design skills (theory, practice, etc.)
- The necessary time to do the job (the hours vary based on project load)
- Be a member in good standing of TarValon.Net
- Ideal skills include UX and/or web/UI design.
At one point this was apparently known as Web Applications Developer