|Join Date||January 16, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: January 16, 2005
- Joined Tower: May 16, 2005
- Raised Accepted: November 8, 2005
- Raised Aes Sedai of the White Ajah: March 17, 2006
- Head of the White Ajah: July 1, 2015 - January 1, 2017
- Sitter of the White Ajah: Fall 2012
- Heart of the White Ajah:
- October 1, 2006 - April 3, 2007
- May 31, 2008 - June 30, 2008
- Library Articles
- Creative Articles
- Keeper's Award: Membership Admin of the Year - 2015
- Extra Bond
- Kitlynn Gruca, former Novice
Other Tower Relationships
- Anniversary Party 2006 - Corpus Christi, Texas, USA
- Anniversary Party 2007 - Winter Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2008 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Anniversary Party 2009 - Millersylvania, Washington, USA: Head of the Safety Committee
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Anniversary Party 2013 - Fenton, Michigan, USA
- Anniversary Party 2014 - Angelus Oaks, California, USA
- Anniversary Party 2015 - Red Top Mountain State Park, Cartersville, Georgia, USA
- Anniversary Party 2017 - Estes Park, Colorado, USA
- Fall Ball 2007 - Cruise from Los Angeles, California, USA to Ensenada, Mexico
- Fall Ball 2008 - Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida, USA
- Fall Ball 2011 - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA
- Fall Ball 2013 - Salt Lake City, Utah, USA
- Fall Ball 2019 - Tomball, Texas, USA
- Dragon*Con 2006 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Dragon*Con 2008 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Unofficial Summer Euro Party 2010 - Rauenberg-Rotenberg, Germany. Note, this was not an official TarValon.Net party
February 27, 2010
- When were you raised to Aes Sedai of the White Ajah?
I was raised at 5th Anni Party in 2006. It was an amazing experience to have at my first official event. I will never forget it.
- Why did you choose White?
I chose White because... they were home to me. This was before the guesting system and we got to know the ajah's in the hallways only. I struggled between Brown and White for a month once I was Accepted. The official turning point for me though was because I went back through my dorm room and discovered that not only did more Whites post in there, to talk to me, but they seemed genuinely concerned about certain things that were happening in my life at the time. I received cheerful PMs and was accepted as I was before I was even in the ajah.
- Are you like the Whites in the Books?
NO! *laughs* Well, only in a small way. I am able to see the logical progression of things and figure them out. By book definitions I would probably be a Yellow. However, Jordan calls the White Ajah the Seekers of Truth, and I certainly believe in that. I am able to put my emotions aside (sometimes) to determine the truth. But as for the cold, unfeeling, no emotions whatsoever... That's definitely not me.
- Are you like a rock and have a serene face all the time?
Like a rock, as in a strong person, but I smile and cry a lot. I have to pull out my serene face only rarely... and not many people believe me when I do! But I am a calm person when necessary.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
It was great! I enjoyed every part of it. There were some changes in that time, but since I was new, and was enjoying my experience so much, that didn't matter. I adjusted, and found the changes to be good. I went through it all in a little more than a year, but I made lots of friends then who are still friends now. And that is truly amazing. 8
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I joined on January 15, 2005 so that means I hit my 5 year mark last month. This is the longest time I've been a member of anything resembling a 'club' though this is so much more than that.
- What things do you do for TV.net?
In the past I have served as the Heart of my Ajah, and at official events I am usually on a planning committee and I've been to several. My Accepted project was 5 chapter summaries. Mainly I'm just a member.
- How did you get to read the Series?
A friend that I worked with recommended both the series and the site, and I became a member as I started reading Book One. Two weeks later I went with this friend and two others who were also members to a large Local Event where I met 20+ members including out Amyrlin, and I was hooked.
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favorite Character is Nynaeve because she cares so much. She may not show it in a good way, but she cares a lot! I don't really have a favorite nation, though I find the Sea People Fascinating.
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I have attended Four Anni Parties, Three Dragon'Cons and 2 Fall Balls. Every party was different and special in it's own way. I greatly enjoyed the experiences I had. I think they really show how we as a Community can come together from all over the world and have a good time. I've laughed until I cried, Cried with friends, and enjoyed myself immensely.
- What kind of music do you like?
Country, and some popular. I like watching American Idol because of the good mix. :D I have Rock and Classical on my iPod. Anything but Rap and hip-hop really.
- What are your favorite movies?
The Princess Bride, LotR: The Two Towers, The Goonies, 27 Dresses, A Knight's Tale, Center Stage, Jurassic Park... So many more. I watch a lot of movies.
- What job do you have?
I am a preschool teacher for children 16-24 months old. I get to play with them all day and get paid for it. It's awesome.
- Do you have a pet?
HAHAHAHAHAHA! I have two dogs of my own, Pomeranians named Loki and Calliope. However, in my house there is also, a Rottweiler named Dozer, Two small parrots named George and Lola, a cockateil named Bodie, two Guinea pigs named Ox and PJ, a rat named Plague, various fish, and two turtles.
We have a zoo!
- What languages do you speak?
I speak English, and took Spanish in high school and college. Now I can understand and speak it a very little bit.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Writer, teacher. Now I am a teacher, and I'm working on the writer bit. :D
- Randland or our world?
Our world, with bits of Randland thrown in. :D
- Alviarin or Seaine?
Alviarin because she's White and very very scary.
- Books or movies?
- Candles or lamps?
Why not both? They have their benefits and suit different situations.
- A short bio about yourself.
I am 26, I live in California now, but in the past I have lived in New Mexico, Florida, Kentucky and Tennessee. I love animals and children. I read a lot, and I sing everyday. I teach a music class at the preschool an I love it. I have been several places across the United States because of choirs I've been in. I live with my parents, brother, and cousin. I have written many stories, haven't finished all of them, and hope to someday.