|June 6, 2006
|Link to Forum Profile
- Joined TarValon.Net: June 6, 2006
- Joined Tower: August 10, 2006
- Raised Soldier: December 21, 2006
- Raised Gaidin: June 1, 2007
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
Tower Sworn Interview
December 18, 2008
- When were you raised to Gaidin of the Val'Cueran? Why did you choose Val'Cueran?
I was raised earlier this year. I chose VC because I felt it was where I was most accepted and I get on well with all of the Gaidin in the forum as they are easy to chat to. It was good getting to know everyone through the JM ranks as there is a place for everyone, "the newbie party" "Gatehouse" and the Old tavern for the soldiers to go mad in.
- How was your time as Citizen/Recruit/Soldier?
same as above
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Not very much really.I should give more, I took part in organising of some online events
- How did you get to read the Series?
my dad bought me the first book for a holiday nd from there I was hooked
- To whom are you bonded, if you're bonded?
I'm bonded to Cealestis of the Greens
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
My mentee is Ansgar Bergensvard
- Who's your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
My favourite character is Rand (obvious I know) I always show loyalty to the main char
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I haven't yet
- What kind of music do you like?
All kinds, mainly mainstream
- What are your favorite movies?
Shawshank Redemption,Gladiator,Beautiful Mind, Braveheart and more
- What's the craziest/stupidest thing you've ever done?
cant think of one particular one,done alot of stupid shit
- What job do you have?
I'm a full-time student
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
A small amount of french and im learning Czech
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
- Egeanin or Suroth?
- Shadar Logoth or Manetheren?
- Winter or summer?
Summer...I hate winter
- Board games or computer games?
- A short bio about yourself.
I'm 20 years old I am currently living in Leeds near my univeristy where im studying Biology. I love playing sports and stuff and im absolutely loving university life!