|Title||Legal Research Team Member|
|Join Date||September 22, 2005|
|Link to Forum Profile|
- Joined TarValon.Net: September 22, 2005
- Joined Tower: November 29, 2005
- Raised Accepted: March 7, 2006
- Raised Aes Sedai: July 7, 2006
- Legal Research Team: February 20, 2014 - present
- Integration Focus Group member: May 1, 2014 - October 18, 2014
- Sitter for the Red Ajah:
- Integration Survey Hive Mind: September 20, 2013 - October 11, 2013
- Archiving Minion: April 20, 2011 - February 28, 2013
- Head of the Red Ajah: September 9, 2008 - March 30, 2010
- Heart of the Red Ajah: January 1, 2007 - May 27, 2007
- Library Editor
Other Tower Relationships
January 31 2008
- Why did you choose Red?
The choice was an easy one for me, as many of us say we found our 'home' My home is within the Red Ajah from the day I joined the Tower. Over the past two years they have shared my every saddness and joy.
- Are you like the Red in the Books?
No. I don't hate men.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
I enjoyed my time at every level of membership, each promotion was a chance to see and do different things in order to grow.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I have been a member since Sept 22, 2005
- What things do you do for TV.net?
I have held the position of Heart and I am now a Sitter.
- Should we be scared because you're Red?
Yes. Be verrrry scared! :evil
- How did you get to read the Series?
I was directed to the series by a sales person in the bookstore in 1993.
- If Reds could have bonded, do you think you would have?
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Mat and Andor
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
- What kind of music do you like?
All different kinds dependingon my mood most often I listen to R&B and Rap
- What are your favorite movies?
National Treasure, Da Vinci Code, Negotiator, The Rundown, Man on Fire, and any HP
- What job do you have?
stay at home mom
- Do you have a pet?
- What languages do you speak?
english and some spanish and french
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
Physician or attorney
- Elaida or Pevara?
- Shadar Logoth or Manetheren?
- Roses or Lilies?
- Dogs or cats?
- A short bio about yourself.
I am 34, married with one child, Ciara. I have two Rottweilers. I love to read.