|Location||Glasgow, United Kingdom|
|Join Date||November 20, 2006|
|Bonded to||John al'Ramin|
|Link to Forum Profile|
Badria Aidan is an Aes Sedai of the Gray Ajah.
- Joined TarValon.Net: November 20, 2006
- Joined Tower: May 7, 2007
- Raised Accepted: November 24, 2008
- Aspired to the Gray Ajah: January 28, 2009
- Raised Aes Sedai: August 8, 2009
- Graphics Development Team: October 26, 2011 - August 16, 2012
- Sitter of the Gray Ajah: Fall 2011
- Online Events Team: August 3, 2007 - January 27, 2009
- Most like a Book Gray - Annual Gray Ajah Awards - 2012
- Bonded to John al'Ramin, Gaidin of San d'ma Shadar: September 27, 2011 - present
- Aeval Devi, former Novice
- Gray Guide
Other Tower Relationships
Official Event Attendance
- Anniversary Party 2011 - Charleston, South Carolina, USA
- Dragon*Con 2007 - Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Summer Euro Party 2007 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Summer Euro Party 2009 - Driebergen, The Netherlands
- Winter Euro Party 2009 - Skipton, Yorkshire, England
- Britain and Ireland Party 2017 - Callander, Scotland
Senior Member Interview
September 8, 2011
- Why did you choose Gray?
Because it was absolutely perfect. I felt like I had found people who were like me, they genuinely seemed to care about me and I cared about them. It felt like home when the other Ajahs I guested with didn’t. That was reason enough for me.
- Are you like the Grays in the Books?
Partly in that I normally try to mediate quarrels. But I’m also hot-headed and in RL probably more green or red.
- Do you love politics and do you like to discuss a lot?
Well, not really. I do follow politics but I don’t discuss them a lot and I wouldn’t consider them a passion really.
- How was your time as Citizen/Novice/Accepted?
Well, to be honest I didn’t like being a Citizen that much. I remember being overwhelmed by the size of the community and all the strange faces. However, a few friends convinced me to give the tower a try as well. And they were right. From the time I was a novice things started to look up and I also joined the Online Events Team, which I really enjoyed.
Well and once I got raised and started guesting with the lovely Grays I truly felt part of the site.
- How long have you been a member of TV.net?
I joined in November 2006, so almost five years now
- What things do you do for TV.net?
Well, I’m a Sitter for the Grey Ajah now and I’ve worked for Online Events just as I said before. I like doing signatures and general graphics. Aside from that I fear I’m a bit of a lurker
- How did you get to read the Series?
My mum’s boyfriend and his brother kept trying to make me read it until I got so annoyed that I gave them a try.
- Who is your mentee, if you have one?
Aeval Devi, but she never answers my PMs
- Who is your favorite character of the Series? Favorite Nation?
Egwene and Andor I guess…
- Have you ever attended any Real Life Functions? Did you like them if you did, and why? (Why do you think people should come to any future functions?)
I’ve been to three Europarties, one D*Con and one Anni and I really liked them. I think it’s great to meet the people you know from the site for real, it makes you get to know them so much better. I’ve made great friends that way and always enjoyed myself immensely. Plus, a real hug is always much better than a virtual one…
- What kind of music do you like?
All sorts, it really depends on the song. My favourite band of all time is The Corrs.
- What job do you have?
I’m a student
- Do you have a pet?
Yes, a little white dog called George.
- What languages do you speak?
German and English fluently and then just a little Italian, French and Swedish.
- What profession did you want to have when you were a kid?
I don’t really remember. I think it kept changing to be honest.
- Lanfear or Moghedien?
Neither! Graendal – I want her boy toys
- Seanchan or Shara?
- Candles or lamps?
Candles for romantic nights, lamps for normal days.
- Party or lounging at home?
Definitely lounging at home.
- A short bio about yourself.
Born in 1989 in Salzburg, Austria, moved to Euratsfeld, Lower Austria when I was 3. Went to primary school there and to secondary school in Amstetten. Moved to Edinburgh, Scotland when I was 18, worked there at an open air ice rink then as a nanny for about a year. After that moved to Glasgow to study at the University of Glasgow, graduated last summer and am now working towards getting into Edinburgh College of Art to study Animation.